Dirt Rally 2.0

Soldato
I think I'll just get S3 at some point to have Greece and Finland, S4 doesn't interest me.
Ditto, I’ll just buy the maps individually and cherry pick any cars that come out but no interest in circuit based rallycross.

Still need to batter wales!!!!

Soldato
Really digging Greece and the Scooby, bought them separately and I'm only getting Finland when it lands as I have no interest in S4. It's good to have those stages back with reworked graphics and surfaces, they're all really fun.

Caporegime
OP
greece is transformed now. the gravel travel is just beautiful can really feel what you need to push the cars. they added my lancia s4 run in the roadbook as well :cool:

Soldato
Really digging Greece and the Scooby, bought them separately and I'm only getting Finland when it lands as I have no interest in S4. It's good to have those stages back with reworked graphics and surfaces, they're all really fun.

Will do the same as l hardly bother with RX.

As l have said before it should be split into two separate game titles, as l'm not interested in RX.

Codemasters how about doing the Irish Rally scene, its a shame its not part of the FIA world rally championship.

Soldato
Will do the same as l hardly bother with RX.

As l have said before it should be split into two separate game titles, as l'm not interested in RX.

Codemasters how about doing the Irish Rally scene, its a shame its not part of the FIA world rally championship.

Yeah, I find RX quite decent but every time I launch the game I just autopilot straight into the rally section so I'd definitely prefer more actual rallies and a separate, fleshed-out RX game for fans of that.

Associate
Paid £1 for the pass got Gears 5 , Forza 4 and now Dirt Rally 2. Probably the best pound I have spent in gaming , thanks Microsoft. :D
But you also have to pay forever (and not at one pound) to carry on playing it. Still, that's still a lot of months gaming for a small amount before you'll wind up paying naything like it for at least those 3 big games.

Soldato
After everyone spending around about £50-£100 on it it's being put out for free
(if you have the pass anyways) :(

Ive bought it twice, once on Xbox on release and again on steam when VR was released (both deluxe versions as well).
MS store version doesnt have VR and if i got annoyed about every game i have bought that ended up on a subscription service or a give away i'd be a very angry man.

I've got my moneys worth i still enjoy the game,

Hell i got gamepass ultimate for next to nothing for 3 years so its hardly a big deal.

Associate
whats this game like compared to Dirt Rally?

Is it much an improvement?

Im looking at getting it, also what wheel/equipment do you guys recommend?

I game on 1080p on a 24 inch monitor.

Associate
I had no idea that Monte could be made so much better, it wasnt until I ran them back to back that i was actually blown away by the improvement. If they redo Wales I'm confident that you'll be pleasantly surprised.

Got this bad boy for my rally setup today:)
ZcJt7MSl.jpg
Set up in Handbrake mode, already feel faster and more confident as I feel I have better control of the car in tighter stuff. Also have a 3DRap logitech shifter upgrade kit on route, plan to have the shifter setup in sequential mode with the mod from 3dRap, which will sit between the wheel and handbrake. I could have gon cheaper and bought one of those budget analogue ebay jobbies, but I thought the option of running it in sequential would be great and I gotta say I'm pretty damn impressed with the build quality, proper sturdy bit of kit, no qualms what so ever giving it a proper yank, I fear for my desk...:eek:
Eventually plan to get a cockpit setup of some description and upgrade from the g920 to something a bit nicer, original plan was a thrustmaster setup but the more I look into it the more I lust after a DD wheel... but that will likely have to be put on the back burner till ~Jul/Aug as have some big expenses in coming months (US Holiday, Car due MOT and needs work).

Whats your setup? Monitor, PC specs, Wheel and pedals, and shifter?

Back
Top Bottom