So, the Championship season has started **Spoilers**

Caporegime
Disappointed with the Charlton result. That first half was probably the performance of the season so far in the championship, tailed off bad in the second half though. Still, I’m sure Charlton fans didn’t expect to still be unbeaten after four games.

Don
Leeds are going to absolutly walk it this year. Called it pre-season, looking seriously good at the moment. Really don't think they'll **** it away this year.

We have a much better squad now but I’m a cynic. The forest game kinda summed up how our games can go, we nearly did the same against Brentford too. Costa is never going to get in the team and Clarke can’t get in the bench!

Associate
It pains me greatly, but I think Leeds are gunna romp the league this season. I remember talking to a mate of mine when Orta arrived at the club and warned him about all the crap that apparently went on with the Boro. But it seems Orta has been instrumental into making Leeds the team they are now. And Bamford is the best finisher in this league, he will bag goals if given the opportunities, I know hes not totally loved at Leeds just yet, but that season under Karanka in the Championship for us he was unplayable.

Boro on the other hand we are in for a long long season, only drawing with Millwall at home is abysmal, Woody has been given a tough position and I dont think he is capable of this transitional period in the club. It rings way too many similarities with when Mogga got the job after Strachan ruined us and it wasnt long before he had to go.

Soldato
OP
5 years since I started this thread and last night was the first time Forest have been top of the table since that season under Pearce..

It'll be interesting to see who breaks away from this massive group at the top of the table.

Soldato
Quite disappointed to only come away from Deep Dale with a point... Having had a 2-0 lead and giving away two penalties just feels like a loss tbh, things didn't go our way as we also had a fourth goal disallowed for offside :( On the positive note we're still unbeaten since our first loss in the league game vs Leeds

Caporegime
Typical Rovers, whenever we look like kicking on we drop points at home in games we should win.

Been impressed by Brentford's Watkins today, absolutely filthy weather in Barnsley.

Back
Top Bottom