"We have found the formula for a perfect model relationship." [ARTICLE]

Soldato
I bet he voted Remain as well
Nah, obviously a leaver.

I mean he was sold the idea of having new friends round, the reality is somewhat different. :p:)

Yeah, can't understand the appeal myself much like how some men have several wives.

Hell, whatever in your own home and all that but i do wonder if he's that fine about it all why he felt he had to tell the world about it.

Caporegime
It'll be the difference between having someone and having no one, becoming abusive and suicidal.

Though i'm sure many of the alpha men in this thread think that if you can't get someone to live with, then you're a failure and should probably take the rope. The same people who likely wonder why no one cares about men's issues. smh

Last edited:
Soldato
Utterly. ****ing. Bonkers.

If I came home to discover that, I’d end up in prison. Condoning it, lying in bed while your Mrs and her lover go at it next door is pure insanity.

The fact that he’s not allowed to do the same is the icing on the cake.

My advice; “Grow some balls, and tell her to do one. You ****.”

That’s my tuppence :D

Caporegime
It'll be the difference between having someone and having no one, becoming abusive and suicidal.

Though i'm sure many of the alpha men in this thread think that if you can't get someone to live with, then you're a failure and should probably take the rope. The same people who likely wonder why no one cares about men's issues. smh

Did your wife's boyfriend tell you to say that?

Soldato
In my past I used to moderate channels were this type of subject came up more than once, and I met people who advocated for multi partner relationships.

My opinion is that in relationships there is usually a dominant and a submissive partner. If there are 3 or more people in the relationship that dynamic will still try and appear and it will show as favourites. One of the submissive people will be more submissive than the other person and so will be 2nd choice.

These types of relationships have been going on for decades. But I ask the question, why do we never see 3way old people together? Or any other unusual relationship? If they worked then we'd be seeing that by now. There are a lot of people these days that confuse fantasy for reality. They go too far in living out fantasies 24/7. But in my opinion 99% will fail.

Soldato
have a bird **** other dudes while they are sat in the next room watching telly or reading a book isn't going to do their mental health any good. i'll take self esteem and a bit of pride over some tramp any day of the week but I get that not everyone is the same. some men and of course women think they are defined by having or not having a 'significant other' in their lives.
and your post was going so well until that dafty at the end. only ever seen kiddies or silly folk trying to appear cool use that nonsense.

Back
Top Bottom