*** The Official iOS 13 Thread ***

Soldato
If I’ve been watching any video source (even simply something playing in the background on Facebook as scrolling) and I get a call .. the audio continues to play over the call so you get a sound mashup.

reported this in Beta 1
... somehow made it to release

Soldato
Is new app changes such as iTunes being removed and separated into TV/Music/Podcasts apps only an OSX new change, as I still have iTunes store on my iPhone, unless thats a different app altogether.

Soldato
Back on iOS now and there’s a few things I’ve missed so much that I wished android had implemented, being able to swipe from the left side to go back, tap the top to scroll to the top of the page, automatically putting a space when you double tap the space bar, just small things that make it great.

Permabanned
If I’ve been watching any video source (even simply something playing in the background on Facebook as scrolling) and I get a call .. the audio continues to play over the call so you get a sound mashup.

reported this in Beta 1
... somehow made it to release

That could be quite fun lol "Plays naughty noises during a call". But then again would be rather annoying if you couldn't turn it off!

Associate
Seems to be taken an eternity to charge. Put it on for a couple of hours today at 44% and got to just over 70 before I left work.
Running on a 6s so maybe that makes a difference.

Soldato
Found another bug. Added a new contact to a number that called me and hours later the name addition hasn’t propagated to the messages SMS thread :rolleyes:

buggy af

Man of Honour
Any tips for correcting spelling mistakes, as in changing letters in words? I’m really struggling since the update took away the magnifying glass.

Soldato
Use the mouse like cursor movement to position the cursor instead? Hold space bar then move your thumb (or any where on the keyboard if you have a force touch model)

Soldato
They just released a build of 13.1 for the iPhone 11 series, so update to the latest public beta on your current phone. You'll have to set your new phone up as new, download the profile, update and then wipe it and restore your backup onto it.

Thanks, this worked. I used the wireless transfer so now I'm all set up on the 11 pro with 13.1 beta 4.

How can I move to the none beta release once 13.1 is officially out?

Soldato
Is it just me or is dark mode not easier on the eye when it's a combination of dark grays and white as opposed to pure blacks?

I get eye strain with the pure black backgrounds and bright white text, I've had to turn it off.

Back
Top Bottom