*** The Official iOS 13 Thread ***

Soldato
Im liking the dark mode, I have it on automatic, so its light in the day and dark at night.

Do we know what app creators will support dark mode, I use whats app a lot, so that would be cool if it supported it, also be great if these apps support it fully so that it switches from light and dark based on the iPhones auto setting.

Just found an article that says MS office apps will fully support dark mode, and the system wide setting if users use the auto setting, hope all app developers do this.

"The Office apps on iOS will also be able to automatically switch between light and dark designs, depending on the system-wide setting you have selected. This ensures full support of Apple’s system-wide settings for Dark Mode on iPhone and iPad."

Soldato
Anyone else finding the volume menu doesn’t disappear on the phone when listening to audio in the background and browsing the web?

You can now slide the volume up and down with your finger once the volume menu appears, but it doesn’t go away for me until I lock the screen or swipe down the control center.

Man of Honour
Anyone else finding the volume menu doesn’t disappear on the phone when listening to audio in the background and browsing the web?

You can now slide the volume up and down with your finger once the volume menu appears, but it doesn’t go away for me until I lock the screen or swipe down the control center.
Mine goes away after a few seconds on its own. Using Safari.

Soldato
Noticed on mine 6s. After a while in the ‘mail’ app. When I go into it if not used for a few hours. Reverts to my last ‘reply’ email. Not the latest email.

also, seems like notifications are always showing up. Mainly within mail as well

Associate
For those of you who have reported an issue with selecting text in that the magnifier does not appear and that you can not see where the cursor is, I have found that in iOS 13 if you hold your finger over the text so that the cursor appears you can slide your finger down the screen to move it out of the way, you can still move your finger across left or right.

Associate
Is it just me, don’t normally post a thread but iOS 13 seems to drain the battery on my X . Update due today I think. I like the dark mode auto setting , noticed a few glitches with screen updating graphics

Soldato
Anyone got notifications not appearing on their lock screen in ‘Do Not Disturb’ mode? As in, when you lift or touch your phone you only get the DND message and no notifications for WhatsApp etc?
It didn’t used to do that on iOS 12.x

Soldato
Thanks. Just got the updates coming down on my iPad iPadOS 13.1 and iOS 13.1 on my iPhone.

tvOS 13.1 has also been released.

Just a shame the HomePod hasn't received it's software update today as well :(

Back
Top Bottom