Poll: Singapore Grand Prix 2019, Singapore - Race 15/21

Rate the 2019 Singapore Grand Prix out of ten

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Soldato
Nah. The red car is sooo much faster on a track where Merc should be dominant.
I think tyre choice/wear will decide it. The Mercedes seems to be pretty good on their tyres recently so it should be interesting. Plus the stewards will be back to normal this week. ;) :p :D

Man of Honour
Nah. The red car is sooo much faster on a track where Merc should be dominant.

Not on race pace, but it’ll come down to pit stops.

Hamilton and lerlerc side by side into the first corner. I guarantee there’ll be contact. Hamilton can’t afford to start getting pushed around. He has plenty of points in the bag.

Soldato
Yep great assesment there :rolleyes: so much of a dog that they are leading both championships.

I bet you are fun at parties, obviously they are joking..

This should be a good one but I still think merc' have to do something different on the strategy. It's a hard track to pass on plus the Ferrari is faster on the straights anyway, the best thing Merc' could do is try an under/overcut and out-run Lec' when separate.

Leclerc looks more and more the team leader with every race now, he took time getting used to car/team and now he's starting to feel comfortable he's putting Vettel in the shade. I would like for Vettel to continue but I can't see him staying if he hasn't got any chance of winning against his team-mate, he's got some thinking to do. Also I saw somewhere that Ferrari has a performance option in Vettel's contract so they could oust him for e.g. Hulkenburg - interesting if true.

Man of Honour
Plus they are quite long laps and the merc typically preserves its tyres. I still think Hamilton has this. He’s also been brilliant off the start recently.

Associate
I bet you are fun at parties, obviously they are joking.

You what? I am not a mind reader. The guy made a comment and I felt it needed a reply.

There are no smilies in his post so I read it as is because there is nothing really obvious about his post that points to him joking. His LOL at the beginning of his post suggests he is mocking the merc car/team.

Anyway Charles just won in Spa ahead of Lewis and with some questionable driving (IMO) won in Monza on tracks that favoured the Ferrari. Lewis had better race pace during practice. Should be exciting.

Caporegime
There seems to be a trend forming that the Ferrari in Leclerc's hands is faster than the Mercedes, if only Ferrari hadn't shafted Leclerc so much in favour of Vettel at the start of the season.

Permabanned
Yup, I said it then and I’ll say it again, they replaced the wrong driver.

Charles is the best, fastest and the most talented young driver out there. It's normal that everyone else is slower than him, including Vettel. Kimi is even older and slower.

They should look for someone 18-19-years-old to replace Vettel.

Soldato
Seb is probably going to have to re-evaluate his role in the team over the winter. I presume he'll give it 1 more year at Ferrari but if they get a title contending package next year he's gonna have to be out of the traps like a greyhound winning or beating LeClerc in the first couple of races or it'll be a Mr Barrichello/Massa rear gunner job for him which he's really not going to be happy with.

The massive wedge he's on at Ferrari won't continue anywhere beyond 2020 either so I think that will be his last season.

Back
Top Bottom