Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
Like the idea of 32 v 32 but didn't think they'd have kill streaks on. Not hard to imagine how that would be bad.

Overall the game still feels a little more stale then I was expecting, I'm already board of the maps which feel more like sets then they do locations . I died to predator missiles a decade ago....really couldn't come up with something fresh? I guess for those that wanted it, its a cod game but its not the revolution I was expecting. Can deffo see why others would like it though.

For those that want to get rid of the weird post processing haze around stuff

Go
Documents
modernwarfare
player2
open config in text editor and find
setcl 1092995319
set it from "1" to "0"

enjoy!

Helped a bunch, thanks

Caporegime
played 5 or 6 rounds now. its okay not worth full price. would play it on free to play or for a tenner.

graphics are okay once all the terrible blur is removed. the amount of filters and blurring is truly terrible. turn everything off or low then do the cfg tweak mentioned about ( make sure to make it read only after changing or it will not take effect) then it looks pretty okay. maps arent too bad but its just a corner camping simulator. won a few games not really hard.

movement on mouse feels like mouse acceleration is on which is a shame. this is normally a good thing for cod as the movement used to be fast and crisp. just feels like you playing on a joypad with a mouse. easy to overshoot even with low sensitivity.

basically will play for weekend then uninstall it.

its basically a game for console people on pads. who will be casual players just after a bit of pew pew. nothing wrong with that but if you after something more you will probably get bored really fast.

back to pubg :D

Underboss
Played some more and it's just TDM but with more players - not sure this is any different to all the other CODs.

It's not worth full price for me, maybe £20 and I'd buy - shame I needed a new shooter after let BFV let down.

Associate
graphics are okay once all the terrible blur is removed. the amount of filters and blurring is truly terrible. turn everything off or low then do the cfg tweak mentioned about ( make sure to make it read only after changing or it will not take effect) then it looks pretty okay.

Do you do it to both config and the config-1A1CC.......... file as well?

Associate
Got this free with my 2070 Super, so far the beta feels like typical COD with a Battlefield conquest ripoff tacked on.
I do enjoy it, but it has all the usual camping etc as noamrl now tih added aim assist from the console users.
Looking forward to the campaign. Never would have bought it, but for the price I can't complain.

Soldato
Watched this on Twitch, it actually looks decent, if the beta is free without preorder then having a go isn't the worst thing in the world, has to be better than Battlefield V.

Soldato
Not sure about ground war or whatever it's called, the map seems too small still and it's still as fast paced as ever, I hoped for something a bit more sedate to the normal modes? Unsure whether I will buy it, BF still tops this for me...

Soldato
I am hoping Cdkey gets codes I really want to buy it and I am happy paying £50 for it but I want the operators pack also but that is £70 abit too much tbh

I hoping for the operator edition for £50

do any of you know if you can simply unlock the operators in the base game?

Soldato
I am hoping Cdkey gets codes I really want to buy it and I am happy paying £50 for it but I want the operators pack also but that is £70 abit too much tbh

I hoping for the operator edition for £50

do any of you know if you can simply unlock the operators in the base game?
£50 on a cod game? No chance.

Back
Top Bottom