Neighbour threatened to knock me out...

Soldato
He threatened to knock you out over some dandelion ‘fluff’ - seriously?? What the **** is wrong with some people. **** needs sufffocating, that will help sort his anger issues.

Have you had any friendlier conversations with him previously, maybe he was having an extra bad day (not justifying his threat) Could having a chat with him when he’s not puffing his chest maybe smooth it over? Unlikely I know, as someone who makes such threats over such trivial matters is probably only an empty crisp packet away from flipping out again. But just a suggestion.

Alpha response now, knock his **** in the next time he even looks at you (assuming you’re confident you could) Don’t even speak, just bang. Trail his unconscious body into the garden and take a dump on his chest, extra alpha points if you stuff dandelion fluff in his mouth. Then, in his own blood, write on his windows - ‘talk to me about my garden again bitch’

Soldato
OP
He's probably a bit knarked off as he paid £100K for his house 15 years ago (according to Rightmove) when it's probably worth half that now at best. :D

Soldato
OP
Never spoke to him in the past. Also what if it was a plant I had planted that was blowing seeds? Would that have been OK? At the end of the day a weed is just an unwanted plant.

Soldato
Get some Japanese knotweed, middle of the night go over there and plant it.

Whilst I kinda like it, it'll back fire badly.

That stuff spreads, plus it only needs to be within a certain distance of your property (7 metres?) to completely ruin the value of you property.

If you didn't live next door than sure :)

Soldato
Whilst I kinda like it, it'll back fire badly.

That stuff spreads, plus it only needs to be within a certain distance of your property (7 metres?) to completely ruin the value of you property.

If you didn't live next door than sure :)
He doesn't live next door ;)
This neighbour from a few doors along approached me the other night while I was getting out of my car demanding

Associate
OP lives a few doors down I thought. I get it though you don’t want to ruin other people’s lives and completely de-value their house just because some tit has an issue with weeds.

Soldato
Report him to the police.

This. Any threat of physical violence should be reported to the police. It shut him up pronto and record the incident should anything happen later.

Any current disagreement that is currently in progress - ie issues of border disputes etc show up on both party's if they try to sell the property. If this then becomes a natural "sort your crap out" then I doubt it will make any difference to a sale. Land border, drainage or rights etc would I suspect.

Back
Top Bottom