Poll: Singapore Grand Prix 2019, Singapore - Race 15/21

Rate the 2019 Singapore Grand Prix out of ten

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Permabanned
Great race from my perspective. Fantastic drive from Vettel and aced the undercut with some vintage 'finger time'. A solid 9/10 for me, would have been a 10 if not for the safety cars. Also lol Merc!

Soldato
Other than the clumsiness/safety cars the battles for best of the rest were far more interesting than the ones at the front. Then again the top teams just want to win and how it looks comes second.

JRS

JRS

Soldato
I need to go find that post from a previous race weekend that reckoned the tracks were all Mercedes from then on. Because all I have to say is...

*snort*

And yeah, Leclerc got screwed. But if him getting screwed out of the win in favour of Vettel was the thing that frightened Mercedes into utterly buggering up their own race then fair enough, them's the breaks. Take one for the team lad, it'll come back to you.

Permabanned
What's disturbing is that Ferrari sabotages its own chances of the Drivers' Championship. Charles got screwed so many times this season, maybe at least 50 points lost due to his own team' stupidity.

Soldato
I don’t think many did! Crazy effective upgrade.
Not sure we can really call that one yet. In qualifying perhaps, yes. However in the race everyone was too busy watching their own shadows they never bothered racing. At full tilt the Ferrari still chews its tyres. It's going to be more of the same dullness in Russia, though, as the track is very similar to this.

Voted 2/10. Would have been 1, but there was at least some good moves in the midfield.

Back
Top Bottom