Random vibrations - Android Event log?

Soldato
Hi guys,

I've had my OP back after a recent battery fit and I've been setting everything up again, post restore. I'm noticing every now and then, that I get a notification vibration, but no notification displayed? Is there an Android Event log viewer or app or anything that would inform me what it was prompting the vibration?

Thanks.

Associate
I'm having this since the Android 10 update. I'm also getting "The sound when you plug your phone in to charge" sound randomly. Either plug in or unplug tone with nothing on the screen.
Crazy. I too, have fitbit installed.
:confused::confused:

Soldato
OP
I'm having this since the Android 10 update. I'm also getting "The sound when you plug your phone in to charge" sound randomly. Either plug in or unplug tone with nothing on the screen.
Crazy. I too, have fitbit installed.
:confused::confused:
OP user? There are loads of OP threads on this on their official site - mainly affecting the OP6 is seems.

Associate
Mines been vibrating all night sat on the table next to me. No notifications or anything. Really annoying me now.
There is no rhyme nor reason for it that I can see.
It has made the charging notification sound twice also. Again no notification. :confused::confused:

Back
Top Bottom