Gigabyte Ax370 Gaming 5 Won't Post - Random Error codes.

Associate
Hello all :)

My computer was working fine, I finished using it and the next time I turned it on, no signal to the screen. All the fans spin, graphics card fans spin etc. but nothing displays.

The LED error display just switches between random codes (07, 15, 54, 65 3E).

I have tried clearing the CMOS and switching to the backup BIOS but still the same problem.

Any ideas?

CPU: 1700x
RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Micron (SuperMicro) VLP ECC DDR4 2666
GPU: EVGA Nvidia RTX-2080 XC Ultra
PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G2

Thank you :)

Associate
OP
Thank you for the suggestion. I've tried switching between the two bios's with a USB stick in but still get no signal, so can't get to Q-Flash.

Soldato
When you tried the back up bios did you also make sure to flip the dip switch to turn off dual bios? It’s a bit of a faff to actually make the board switch to the back up bios by default so you easily missed.

That said, in dual bios mode it should after a couple of mins automatically switch over to the back up bios if it can’t post. Watch the 2 leds on the mobo beside their respective bios chips and see is it switching back and forth. If it is that’s a good (bad) sign both are corrupted - be mighty bad luck if that is the case.

Did you try clearing cmos? And not just with the mobo button.

Man of Honour
Do you have another GPU to try? looks like it might be struggling around the point of initializing the GPU.

Back
Top Bottom