What PC games are you playing?

Associate
Currently playing Startrek online which i have been for something like 6 years.
They are Billions on steam which is annoying as buggery with the community maps.
and just downloaded GreyGoo.. seems a bit . boring but need to play it a few times.

Soldato
What's Battle Chasers like? Is the combat good and have depth?

Yeah overall I enjoyed it, gave my overall thoughts https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/posts/33030427/

In a nutshell, combat is one of the fun bits. Can become same old by the end, but throughout its largely fun. In harder dungeon's you do need to play more smartly balancing mana (which powers abilities) to ensure you have enough throughout to being able to use characters to set up combo attacks (one person uses a weaker fire attack, but allows next of your hero's to do a critical etc).

Associate
Started playing Vampyr yesterday, Iike it. It clearly is lacking in polish and production values, but even though I'm only a couple of hours in I can see it being decent.

Soldato
Still feeling nostalgic so dragged out Motocross Madness 2, then spent a couple of days trying to get it to work in Linux as I hate booting into Windows these days. Success was finally achieved today, though I'm not 100% certain of which of the extra codecs I installed actually made the game finally work. That's a job to figure out another day :)

Soldato
I remember downloading 100's custom tracks as well, awesome support for the game, and whole websites dedicated just to MM2, i tried to install on windows 10 a year or so back, but no joy.

Soldato
It does work on Windows 10, you just need a copy of d3drm.dll and a no cd patch, of which there are many instructions on the web :). Chuck that in either system32 or syswow64 and Bob's your Auntie :p.

I also had tons of maps, and I think I may still have a load burned to various archive CDs that I've never thrown away ...

Back
Top Bottom