Breaking Bad Movie - "El Camino"

The difference for me was that I was glad when GoT ended whereas I was gutted when BB ended!

I might be alone in thinking this but I feel BB peaked at season 4 and probably should have ended there. Season 5 felt like a bit like it was tacked on just to drag it out a bit. Not on the same scale as Lost though.

Man of Honour
I might be alone in thinking this but I feel BB peaked at season 4 and probably should have ended there. Season 5 felt like a bit like it was tacked on just to drag it out a bit. Not on the same scale as Lost though.
It’s interesting how perceptions change when you rewatch it. I think series 2 is actually the peak, if we are taking the series as a whole. Series 3 and 4 is a bit of crawl just waiting for those final couple of episodes in each season. In season 5, on a rewatch it’s a bit more apparent that Walt suddenly goes into ‘nob mode’. Some great scenes though.

“Yourrrrrr god damnnnn right” :D :cool:

Soldato

First of all, NOTHING is on the same scale as Lost for dragging things out!! :D

I'm probably remembering BB with a hint of rose tinted glasses but I remembering it getting better and better!

Man of Honour
It was OK bit pedestrian really, jumps around a bit fairly aimlessly I felt they could have done more with the second half.

Back
Top Bottom