What PC games are you playing?

Soldato
No problem. I've been playing it in Windows 10 for a couple of days so it definitely works, and as that's the only reason I was booting into Windows I put a bit of effort in to try and get it working on Linux. It's just a shame there's no MSN Gaming Zone anymore as I'd love to play it multiplayer again. Where else can you play motorbike tag?! :D

Associate
No problem. I've been playing it in Windows 10 for a couple of days so it definitely works, and as that's the only reason I was booting into Windows I put a bit of effort in to try and get it working on Linux. It's just a shame there's no MSN Gaming Zone anymore as I'd love to play it multiplayer again. Where else can you play motorbike tag?! :D
I had this game and loved it, no idea where my copy is. Is it available anywhere these days?

Associate
Take a look on Ebay. There's a copy on there showing for ~£2. There are obviously other places for the less discerning, but you'll have to use a search engine for them.
Thanks, I'll look into it. No idea it could run on Windows 10. Would love Microsoft to make a sequel for PC like they're doing for Age of Empires.

Soldato
The reason it doesn't natively work is Microsoft removed support for SafeDisc from more recent versions of Windows, but you only need the d3drm.dll (I grabbed a copy from a Windows XP Virtual Machine). You're right though, it is a shame as it was a phenomenally successful game for Microsoft. I know Rainbow studios do the MX vs ATV series but, from my brief play on Unleashed, it's just not as much fun. The community made MCM2 the success it was and I don't think they've replicated that in any of their newer games, though I'm only going by reviews for that comment.

Soldato
Gears 5, not really enjoying it, kill a bunch of aliens move to another area rinse and repeat.
Borderlands 3, only just started this and am wondering what the hype is all about as if I can see nothing different from 1 and 2.
Shadow of the Tomb Raider, Nightmare dlc, very very short.
Looking forward to Trine 4.

Associate
Battlefront 2. I skipped the game entirely at launch due to all of the justified negative press. After hearing good reports about it's current state and the fact that I could pick it up for under £8 I thought I would give it a whirl. I've been impressed so far. The servers are surprisingly well populated and the sound of the blaster fire is just so damn cool. I love rolling around as an assault droid. I'm utterly terrible mind you, but I'm having fun.

The game runs beautifully on my 2070 at 1440p with everything maxed. Nice and smooth.

Soldato
Borderlands 3 - Loving it!

Destiny 2: Shadowkeep (pre-load) - Tying up loose ends on the existing game before jumping over on Tuesday

Star Trek Voyager: Elite Force - Running this on my Q6600 / Asrock Dual Vsata / 6800 Ultra AGP retro build :)

Back
Top Bottom