*** The Official iOS 13 Thread ***

Man of Honour
11 Pro updated fine. No immediate differences to note apart from some new wallpapers and autocorrection bubbles look different.

Soldato
Anyone got notifications not appearing on their lock screen in ‘Do Not Disturb’ mode? As in, when you lift or touch your phone you only get the DND message and no notifications for WhatsApp etc?
It didn’t used to do that on iOS 12.x
Whoops, didn’t read the text in DND area with the new setting for ‘dim lock screen’. It sends notifications directly to the notification centre so it doesn’t display on the lock screen...

Soldato
Has anyone had trouble updating to 13.1? My 11 Pro Max just sits on the Apple logo and spinning wheel forever and I have to do a hard reset (which gave me a heart attack as the phone appeared dead for about 20 mins before booting it up worked).

Soldato
Nope managed to get my Pro Max on the 13.1 a few hours after picking it up.

I am, however, having an issue which I don't know if it's hardware or software. I have full signal strength but data over 4G only works every now and again unless I switch airplane mode on/off

Man of Honour
I’ve had a few contacts not restore onto my iPhone 11 Pro after switching from a X. Not sure if it’s a phone switch thing or an iOS 13 thing.

Also if I am in WhatsApp and in a chat and I swipe from the left to go back to the chats list, there’s a graphical glitch that appears top left for a split second. It doesn’t happen all the time but enough for me to notice it. Anyone else get this?

Back
Top Bottom