*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Associate
Hey guys, not an Xbox user myself but the Mrs is.

She has her own Xbox One in the living room and daughter has her own in bedroom. Mrs has set it up so that she has Gold and pays for it on her Xbox but daughter also has access to the gold.

Is there a way to do the same with Game pass? Mrs has the standard gamepass not ultimate.
Not sure about your game pass question but how do you set the Xbox up like that as I’m signed in at at home and work but if plays at work and signs in as me It signs me out at hone even if I’m playing.

Soldato
She will have set the bedroom Xbox as her home one with the daughter setting her home one as the living room xbox. Can do gamesharing that way so only 1 of you needs to buy a game.

Soldato
Im just on my xbox and it is saying the offer is still open. Upgrade/conversion from gold to game pass ultimate is available and it will match existing time left on gold sub, up to a maximum of 36 months.........

Just for anyone else looking into this, I extended my gold until july 2022 then applied the gamepass ultimate 1 month offer for £1. I now have gamepass ultimate till july 2022 (next payment due on 13th july 2022).

Happy days.

Soldato
So it seems my XB1X Scorpio has an issue, certain games cause it to instantly shutdown with an overheating message despite it not even being warm. This happens even if it's been on for less than a minute and is pretty easy to replicate. It happened in an early cutscene in Borderlands 3 when in high-res mode (but not in performance) and it happens 2-3 seconds into the Devil May Cry 5 intro (thus making that game unplayable).

Anyone else had this happen? Not sure why certain games seem to trigger it, it's almost like there's a sudden CPU or GPU spike that mistakenly triggers the protection. I'm 100% it's not a genuine overheating issue as there is no fan noise at all (and I've had the fans ramp up when playing RDR2 without any shutdowns).

If anyone with a Scorpio could install DMC5 (it's free on Game Pass) I'd be interested to know if it is just me.

For now I'll logged a support ticket with MS so hopefully they'll swap it out.

Soldato
There was an issue with Resident evil 0 where it would shut the xbox down instantly at certain parts, I think due to the screen resolution. I thought my Scorpio was on the way out but it turns out it was that game and they patched it eventually.

Caporegime
Lovely Xbox people, has anyone bought the digital version of the very first Splinter Cell? If so, can you confirm it comes with the three extra maps - Kola Cell, Vselka Submarine and Vselka somethingelse? I flippin' bought the PS3 version and it doesn't have them. :(

Soldato
There was an issue with Resident evil 0 where it would shut the xbox down instantly at certain parts, I think due to the screen resolution. I thought my Scorpio was on the way out but it turns out it was that game and they patched it eventually.

If you have Game Pass, any chance you can download Devil May Cry 5 and see if it bombs out during the intro? No worries if not, just be interested to know.

Back
Top Bottom