X570 Aorus and £30 steam voucher for review

Associate
does anyone know if this is still working?
I got this message on 6th Sept
"
Dear Sir / Madam,

We have processed and excepted your registration and review for the X570 STEAM promotion, we do apologise but the STEAM codes we are expecting to arrive this week were delayed. We contacted our supplier and have been assured they will arrive with us next week, we will of course send them straight to you via e-mail next week when they arrive.

Once again, we truly apologise for this delay as we had hoped to provide them to you today and will make sure you get the £30 worth of vouchers you are owed ASAP.

GIGABYTE UK "

as of today 14th sept I am still waiting but at least now I know they are coming. By the way this email went into my junk folder.

Associate
I wish the gigabyte offer was still on - I would be tempted to buy another one! I got a B450 mini ITX wifi (I couldn't find the x570 mini itx in stock anywhere) and a 3600 for the wife and a aurous pro X570 and 3600 for myself (in the steam offer).

Associate
Got this email friday

"Hi Steve, We totally understand you wanting the vouchers, they’ve not arrived yet but are expected very soon. If for some reason they are delayed longer we have £20 worth of vouchers and can provide those in advance and will send you the last £10 when the final batch arrive."

I did email to ask if they could just send me the £20 voucher and the £10 later as it has already been a long delay but no answer.

Associate
got this yesterday

"
Dear Sir / Madam,

We apologise for the further delay, the codes should be with us any day now and we will send them on ASAP.

Again, sorry for the delay we will make sure you get the STEAM codes you are owed."

Soldato
got this yesterday

"
Dear Sir / Madam,

We apologise for the further delay, the codes should be with us any day now and we will send them on ASAP.

Again, sorry for the delay we will make sure you get the STEAM codes you are owed."
Got my first message on the 6th this month, they sent me another on the 16th saying they'll have them soon and now I'm still waiting, they better give them out because it's one of the reasons I bought a x570 and not b450. If they haven't got them to me by the end of the month then I'll be hitting up some reps here and on Overclock.net + twitter.

Associate
Got my first message on the 6th this month, they sent me another on the 16th saying they'll have them soon and now I'm still waiting, they better give them out because it's one of the reasons I bought a x570 and not b450. If they haven't got them to me by the end of the month then I'll be hitting up some reps here and on Overclock.net + twitter.
Same, been a week since they said it would be "any day now" (again) how long does it take to get steam vouchers fro a promotion you are running involving steam vouchers?
I have emailed them again today asking for an update.

Soldato
Same, been a week since they said it would be "any day now" (again) how long does it take to get steam vouchers fro a promotion you are running involving steam vouchers?
I have emailed them again today asking for an update.
Did you order from the rainforest? I feel like they're waiting for the return period to end.

Associate
got this yesterday

"
Dear Sir / Madam,

I had the same email last week.
Not really too bothered about timescale, as long as I get them.

Associate
Oh well if that is the case they'll lose my review on their board to a 1 star with scam written on it, been a Gigabyte boy twice now and won't be buying their products again if this isn't fixed.

Actually no, there was no scam. It was clearly stated that there was limited stock of the codes in the term and conditions and you knew this before you took a chance when purchasing the board (If you didn't read the terms and conditions, thats your own problem) . Just be grateful that they are going above and beyond to get codes for everyone who missed out because they are under no obligation to do so.

Associate
Actually no, there was no scam. It was clearly stated that there was limited stock of the codes in the term and conditions and you knew this before you took a chance when purchasing the board (If you didn't read the terms and conditions, thats your own problem) . Just be grateful that they are going above and beyond to get codes for everyone who missed out because they are under no obligation to do so.
They are now they have promised many of us codes though weeks ago, but still haven't produced them. I don't think it's a scam, but they are clearly not very organised.
I Bought my motherboard in mid July and sent off my application in August and was told I 100% qualified and qould be sent the codes. I was promised my codes Early in September, then just keep getting the run around every week.
Not sure how they are going "above and beyond" getting the codes at all.

Soldato
Actually no, if they only bought 1 code and said "limited stock" how would that be fair? I bought the board with the understanding of getting the codes way before the deadline, if it wasn't for this cashback I'd have bought myself the Asus Tuf or maybe the ASRock Extreme 4.

I've had this board for over a month now, had to wait 2 weeks just for it to be in stock, don't mind waiting but starting to feel like they're waiting for us to forget.

Permabanned
Hold on so my Aorus Pro (non wifi version, hardwired gaming > wireless gaming) could have gotten me a Steam voucher too?

There I was too fixated on getting that blooming Red Devil 5700 XT off the Chi-Coms and didn't even look into the mobo very much. I heard the X570 Aorus Pro clocked a 3600 to 4.2 easy and 4.4 with aftermarket cooling and some voltage juggling.

I mean what else do you need to know? That's right any offers that save you money duh! Seriously if that storm didn't delay the shipping then who knows.

Associate
Actually no, if they only bought 1 code and said "limited stock" how would that be fair? I bought the board with the understanding of getting the codes way before the deadline, if it wasn't for this cashback I'd have bought myself the Asus Tuf or maybe the ASRock Extreme 4.

I've had this board for over a month now, had to wait 2 weeks just for it to be in stock, don't mind waiting but starting to feel like they're waiting for us to forget.
yes, I bought a more expensive gigabyte mobo (at £260 the X570 pro is the most expensive mobo I have ever bought by a long way - but will be good for OC a 16 core easily) due to the offer and the offer prompted me to buy there and then. I have bought gigabyte mobo mostly in the past and have not been disappointed. As long as I eventually receive these vouchers then I will be happy.

Associate
Just got this email

"Hello Steve,

We are so sorry for the delay, you are a small number of people that are still waiting. I hope to have them by the end of the week or early next week, the order has been approved we are just waiting for payment to be cleared.

Again, sorry for the delay, we will ensure you get the vouchers you are owed."

Never knew it would be such a faff to get promotional codes...

Back
Top Bottom