MSI X570 Promotion for Mid and High End Mobo Owners

Soldato
OP
LOL I just had an email today off MSI saying we are very sorry but we sent you the wrong cooler (thats a damn shame because I sold it in members market for £40) anyway, the email goes on to say, I can keep it lol and they will send me the correct one which I should receive shortly.

ty7WDbY.jpg

Soldato
LOL I just had an email today off MSI saying we are very sorry but we sent you the wrong cooler (thats a damn shame because I sold it in members market for £40) anyway, the email goes on to say, I can keep it lol and they will send me the correct one which I should receive shortly.

ty7WDbY.jpg
Nice result there.

Associate

ty7WDbY.jpg

Did they send you the 240L instead? Just received mine which is the 240L so maybe have a 240R coming as well now lol

Associate

ty7WDbY.jpg

Just received exactly the same email!!!

Happy Days.

Back
Top Bottom