What watch do you wear?

Soldato
My first 'proper' watch. Love it. The green looks almost black unless lit well. Sorry for the phone pic and gorilla arms :D. After being hugely disappointed with my Bulova Precisionist Champlain this is a welcome and refreshing change :)

1tSJA99.jpg

Caporegime
Does a Mi Band 4 count or is that blasphemy?
A Mi Band 4 is a fitness tracker that tells the time. I think it should be pretty clear that his thread is in general about items specifically classed as watches. But I'm guessing you already knew that and were just looking for a reaction, which I dutifully provided. :p

RxR

RxR

Soldato
None. Cant wear one, or jewellery of any kind (ring, etc). It messes with my autism. Which is odd, because I have low skin sensitivity yet find attachments disrupting.

RxR

RxR

Soldato
Maybe. I've seen a lot of great watches, including in this thread that are beautiful marvels of art and engineering that I'd like to have / wear but can't.

Associate
70372458_145667573306403_2721448128332716779_n.jpg

Thought I'd give it a run out... bracelet was perfect size, so thought why not try it out before I sell it on. Man it's beautiful. The level of detail is seriously impressive for a watch at this price. Putting it up for 699EUR, and anything you can get around that just doesn't come close in terms of quality. I am more than suitably impressed. Now, don't get attached Ross...

THIS is lovely!

Associate
My first 'proper' watch. Love it. The green looks almost black unless lit well. Sorry for the phone pic and gorilla arms :D. After being hugely disappointed with my Bulova Precisionist Champlain this is a welcome and refreshing change :)
What was your problem with the Bolova? I one of the modern one the other day, I liked it...

Soldato
What was your problem with the Bolova? I one of the modern one the other day, I liked it...

It's a fantastic looking watch but the dial is way too busy making it very difficult to tell the time and the lume is awful. All the pictures make the blue sections of the dial look really blue but they aren't very distinguishable at all in the flesh.

Soldato
It's a fantastic looking watch but the dial is way too busy making it very difficult to tell the time and the lume is awful. All the pictures make the blue sections of the dial look really blue but they aren't very distinguishable at all in the flesh.
I have a Bulova Precisionist Champlain, I have to agree about the lume.....P poor. I loved the sweeping motion of the second hand though, super smooth.

Associate
I've had a search but not been able to find it - I'm looking for a blue leather strap for my Steinhart Nav B and I remember a whole ago someone recommended a shop for good quality straps. I've had a Google and there are so many watch stores. Does someone have a recommendation?

Soldato
I've had a search but not been able to find it - I'm looking for a blue leather strap for my Steinhart Nav B and I remember a whole ago someone recommended a shop for good quality straps. I've had a Google and there are so many watch stores. Does someone have a recommendation?

https://www.watchgecko.com/
https://www.watchobsession.co.uk/

These are two I've used, I'm sure others will be able to give you a lot more though.

Man of Honour
Mainly an Apple Watch now as I am trying to get fit again, my Bremont will only get worn now for dinners etc, so I've bought a winder for it off Amazon.

Back
Top Bottom