FIFA 20

Associate
Going to pick this up tomorrow for the first time in a few years. Unlikely to spend any (big) cash on FUT, is Serie A likely to be the best, cheap league to build a team from?

Soldato
I'm sorry man I just don't see it, when I first picked it up I liked it, the more I play the more I realise how deeply floored it is. I wish I hadn't spent money on Fifa points because to be honest I'd be happy never to play this again, winning, losing, I hate it.

Again its a game that does not reward good play - you work a good scoring chance and it will be saved, or it'll hit the post because that happens about 4 times a game. Your oponent gos up the other end, hits a shot from an angle that is never going in, and it boom rebound goal. Or just bang side on finesse shots from 30 yards all day long and watch them fly in.

Passing - just pass the ******* ball in the direction I'm pressing. How difficult is that to get right? I understand body angle may result in a weaker pass, I'm fine with that. Just put it in the right direction thats all I ask. Its a massive step backwards, an X pass to feet constant gos ahead or behind the man, its not a through ball, pass it where it should go.

Defending, jockey, jockey, jockey, SMASH! Yawn.

Anybody want to buy 6 million coins?

I saw something that was highly recommended for passing I haven't tested it but will do.

Go settings change passing lock to early instead of late. The pass is made to the direction you initiate it and isn't changeable. Late however means if you move the stick after you press pass the direction can alter.

I think it rewards good football way more than the last 2 reiterations. The 1v1 and keepers need a tweak for sure as good build up into 1v1s should be 95% goal. But aside from what I mentioned previously it's a great game even though I'm **** at it.

Don
OP
I often have Fuji on, minus sound, just to watch gameplay in the background, why is he losing most matches? Is he struggling with 20 or grinding for something particular? I'm used to him winning most games.

Soldato
I often have Fuji on, minus sound, just to watch gameplay in the background, why is he losing most matches? Is he struggling with 20 or grinding for something particular? I'm used to him winning most games.
not watched today but if your on about his record he said he did loyalty for SBC and took 10 losses for it lol.

Played a draft won another and got Alaba 60k.

Then i Cant believe it servers went down, i thought i would have a few pot shots and won a Kante for 275k!

Permabanned
Did another advanced SBC, got two 88 walk outs.. Pique and David Silva :p. I'll take it but EA trolling.

RTG or main account? On the RTG he has 10 extra losses from doing the loyalty glitch wrong. Plus his team on that account is ****.

Jesus, using up a whole years pack luck! :p I got bugger all from most of them! Well, Lloris I guess and a few 84/83's

Associate
When do the new TOTW and OTW cards get added into packs or are they already there ? I've got 12,000 FIFA points but not sure if I should spend them now or wait until they are added.

Also I presume that the 'Premium Gold Pack' is the better use of FIFA points than the standard gold pack despite costing more ?

edit: I see Milky has said OTW drops tomorrow.

Associate
Sorry for all the questions but I've got another stupid one, does it matter about having the odd red link if your chemistry is still 100% ? is having an entire team with green links with 100% chemistry better than having 100% with a red link or two (provided two teams are evenly matched in terms of personel) ?

Hold fire, OTW cards are in packs at 6pm tomorrow

Nice one !

Don
OP
Sorry for all the questions but I've got another stupid one, does it matter about having the odd red link if your chemistry is still 100% ? is having an entire team with green links with 100% chemistry better than having 100% with a red link or two (provided two teams are evenly matched in terms of personel) ?

Nice one !

Look at individual chemistry rather than team. Try get every player on 7+

Soldato
Current team, managed to upgrade to VVD and Cancelo after selling my SBC rewards :). Hazard and Griezman are investments to sell tomorrow when OTW drops but may keep Hazard.

Rodri is excellent as is Wass for "cheaper" players.

Christ, how much did you put in?

Soldato
Really want to play ultimate again but cant seem to justify the cost! Is it worth buying the standard addition and then 4600 fifa points seperately? (How many gold packs does this give you?)

Soldato
I caved in £36 as double discount on at morrisons it was under £40 so had to be done. also bought the wife flowers since it means I'll steal tv all night, planning ahead and all that haha :p

Back
Top Bottom