Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Caporegime
I'm going in January how much data is that pocket wifi and how much are data sim options if you have taken a look into that.
Thanks

If you buy before you go it is cheaper, but they come in both time limit and data limit, so you can get 1G for 7 days or 5G for 30 days etc.

I paid like £50 for 5G for 30 days last time i was there. Wifi hub are better in that it is £50 for 9 days hire this time and it is unlimited data.

Soldato
No but thats taking the micky its a tiny little square of plastic in a huge box. At least a cd/dvd needs protecting from Scratches etc

It done for the shops. They've got racking that takes that size, makes it harder to steal, gives the customers something to look at and to look for. Otherwise you'd have every switch game you'd need in a shoebox and the customers wouldn't see it. It's more an extension of the marketing in the form of packaging than just a place to put the memory card.

Associate
If you buy before you go it is cheaper, but they come in both time limit and data limit, so you can get 1G for 7 days or 5G for 30 days etc.

I paid like £50 for 5G for 30 days last time i was there. Wifi hub are better in that it is £50 for 9 days hire this time and it is unlimited data.

Great ! Problably get the 50 quid hub then as me and a mate gonna use it. Thanks man.

Soldato
No but thats taking the micky its a tiny little square of plastic in a huge box. At least a cd/dvd needs protecting from Scratches etc
The DS/3DS used just as much plastic, if not more, for a similar size game cartridge. You also can't say that DVD/Blu Ray discs need that much plastic and there's been a hell of a lot more of those produced over the years. Most game cases don't usually end up in landfills these days either when compared to bargain basement films etc.

Caporegime
Great ! Problably get the 50 quid hub then as me and a mate gonna use it. Thanks man.

Obviously the only downside is you can't make calls, but then in an emergency, you can use your regular sim anyway, cost be damn in an emergency. Also, having your home sim in the phone means all the little things the sim card tied to still works. Last time I took a spare phone and used that phone essentially as a wifi hub but was constantly watching my data.

Man of Honour
@beachBOYken yeah it is a good website. Really though, there’s so much preference in it. For example, they really didn’t like the Loch Gorm. But they are supposedly “pros”. There is probably a lot that can go on beyond the sweet / smokey combo (that at face value I really like). Yes you boob you should have bought the Gael when I said :p

Soldato
Vowd3mo.jpg

SWC2vvg.jpg

Never played the original so I am very very much looking forward to this. Also this is some of the nicest box art I have seen for a long time :)
Interested to see how you get along with it, I think Link's Awakening is my favourite game ever (proper 4-colour Game Boy version too). I've replayed it every few years since then, last time was after a breakup. Stayed in bed two whole days playing that!

Caporegime
Yup, even the ds boxes were smaller with a slightly larger physical card dimension.

They didn't go unnoticed, sold billions!

Nintendo still make DS games, and you can’t make a newer, different platform cart to have the same size/style box on the shelve, it needs to be different to differentiates itself with another console that they make.

Back
Top Bottom