PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

Soldato
Running bad for me, the collisions with objects while scoped seems worse. Players in my squad and enemies teleporting from high up to chute deployment in a split second.

Weird texture/highlight thing going on with vests

Only had a few games, don't know if the sound is just different or broken.

Loot quantity seems different, two rounds I didn't even find a red dot at all or only towards the end.

Associate
People who are 5m away, now sound inside my building.
People who are 30m away, now sound like they are just outside my building.

Lets hope they revert it to how it was to start with.

Soldato
People who are 5m away, now sound inside my building.
People who are 30m away, now sound like they are just outside my building.

Lets hope they revert it to how it was to start with.

I agree. Its incredibly confusing now.

The one thing I'd also add to the above is that after 35 m the sounds just completely fall off to silent, so it goes from being incredibly loud to inaudible.

Associate
S*** patch ! Lion suit & a Gimp mask , what’s with having the body armour & helmets flashing light green oh dear! Good by realism... not needed at all , do these developers not listen to gamers ? Can’t imagine anyone saying they can’t see helmet or body armour on the floor unless they are blind. The sound is a bit naf as well can hear gun shots from miles away now. Also sky diving Bug making me fly directly down! Also got new glitch of graphics with all walls & buildings not rendering in smoothness, game feels a little laggy again, not the best of updates that’s for sure.

Associate
The gunfire sound is insane now. Sounds like someone is firing in the same building but actually they are across the river. You hear gunfire close by - turns out they are 2 hills away.

I had probs before with sound changing between loud and then muted (mostly muted sounds like your underwater. Lots of stuff online about a Win10 breaking audio especially for Asus boards so thought it might be that. Turns out it was the automatic reduction turning on&off. I only noticed that as my bandages are bound to the same F7 key.

On the bright side the game seems smooth - managed 4 solo chicken dinners from
16 games.

Soldato
everyone moaned about the sound now they change it and its crap lol.

I wasn't particularly moaning about the sound before, but now it is really broken.

I was in a squad game last night fighting in Pochinki and I honestly couldn't discern between gunshot sounds that we just outside my building to sounds across the street 50 m away. So there I was getting ready to smash somebody just outside my window, only to realise not only was he not outside my window, he wasn't even on my side of the street!

Associate
I've logged my concerns on the pubg forum, hopefully there'll be some response there. I'll keep you posted.

I was a little concerned over new attenuation curve, with us not being able to determine the distance of our enemies - but now I have cause for concern seeing the results.

pMCIVHk.jpg.png

Someone tell me how you're meant to tell the difference between someone from 10-15m to someone at 30-35m?

Soldato
Based on my own anecdotal evidence (playing it last night!) the green line is how I feel the game plays right now, so I am inclined to believe that graph. And yes, I totally agree with your point regarding sounds from 10-35 m. Its bizarre. The red line makes most sense.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom