X570 Aorus and £30 steam voucher for review

Soldato
Just got this email

"Hello Steve,

We are so sorry for the delay, you are a small number of people that are still waiting. I hope to have them by the end of the week or early next week, the order has been approved we are just waiting for payment to be cleared.

Again, sorry for the delay, we will ensure you get the vouchers you are owed."

Never knew it would be such a faff to get promotional codes...
Yeah I'm still waiting for mine, it's been over a month since ordering my board now, the actual board isn't bad but seems to suck at overclocking my RAM.

Associate
Yeah I'm still waiting for mine, it's been over a month since ordering my board now, the actual board isn't bad but seems to suck at overclocking my RAM.
Mine wont overclock at all (the ram) not sure if it's a ryzen thing or the motherboard, but even after using the dram calculator I can't boot at all if I overclock over my XMP profile. not the biggest issue in the world, but annoying.

Soldato
Mine wont overclock at all (the ram) not sure if it's a ryzen thing or the motherboard, but even after using the dram calculator I can't boot at all if I overclock over my XMP profile. not the biggest issue in the world, but annoying.
Can you overclock without XMP? Mine doesn't like either, it'll boot but isn't at all stable, even with me dropping the RAM frequency, FCLK is stable though.

Associate
Can you overclock without XMP? Mine doesn't like either, it'll boot but isn't at all stable, even with me dropping the RAM frequency, FCLK is stable though.
I can, but only up to the XMP speed anyway, my ram just refuses to go over 3200mhz whatever I do.

Not the end of the world though. Not even sure what real world benefits I would see.

Soldato
I can, but only up to the XMP speed anyway, my ram just refuses to go over 3200mhz whatever I do.

Not the end of the world though. Not even sure what real world benefits I would see.
Interesting, mine should be able to do 3600mhz it can't even be stable at 3400mhz, gotta try it more although I'm not sure if it's the board or the RAM, I'd RMA the RAM if it was that.

Associate
Haven't had mine for the second X570 Ultra I bought either, registered for them over a month ago. This was what GIGA-Man said in an email reply today.

"We are still waiting for the last few, I am so sorry for the delay. It should not be much loner now, I’m doing my best to get them from our HQ for you.
Again sorry for the delay."

I get the feeling it's out of GIGA-Man's hands now & he's tried his best to get the codes to everyone though.

Associate
Still not got my code yet, registered late August so its been about 6 weeks for me now. Haven't heard anything since the last email 2 or 3 weeks ago. Anyone else still waiting?

Associate
Still not got my code yet, registered late August so its been about 6 weeks for me now. Haven't heard anything since the last email 2 or 3 weeks ago. Anyone else still waiting?
Yep. was told last week (friday) that I would get them late last week or early this week, nothing... so emailed them yesterday and told them this was just silly now. Got a reply saying "I totally understand your concern, we have had an issue with receiving our codes but expect them very soon. I can only apologise for the delay, we will make sure you get the STEAM vouchers you are owed ASAP."

It's just a farce. how many delays just to buy some steam codes and send them for an official promotion?

Associate
What emails are you guys contacting about this? [email protected]? I applied for them after buying a x570 elite back on 5th Aug but never heard anything back. Seems like a total scam to me, doubt I will ever be buying a gigabyte product again.

Associate
What emails are you guys contacting about this? [email protected]? I applied for them after buying a x570 elite back on 5th Aug but never heard anything back. Seems like a total scam to me, doubt I will ever be buying a gigabyte product again.
The email for the promotion is [email protected]

it's clearly not a scam, but they are disorganised...

Soldato
Yeah they replied to my e-mail but it's a month on from the first delay and still nothing, how hard is it to purchase a steam code?

Associate
I have been chatting to them on that email. It was that email on the promotional material.

hmm I must have missed that. The original contact link on the promotion page was [email protected] which bounced as undeliverable, now on the page it links to [email protected]. I suspect it was a bit more successful (ie expensive) than they thought and if you haven't got the codes by this point you never will. Hopefully I'm wrong, as I was planning on buying Shadowkeep with these.

Associate
hmm I must have missed that. The original contact link on the promotion page was [email protected] which bounced as undeliverable, now on the page it links to [email protected]. I suspect it was a bit more successful (ie expensive) than they thought and if you haven't got the codes by this point you never will. Hopefully I'm wrong, as I was planning on buying Shadowkeep with these.
They have confirmed several times that we will get the codes, they could easily have said stocks had run out and we were no lonnger eligible as per terms and conditions, so i think we will get them, just when...

Back
Top Bottom