Mario Kart Tour Mobile

Soldato
I was interested until I saw they want £4.99 a month, that's a utter tip off.

Yes I know it's free but if you want all of the game it's a monthly sub, the value isn't there.

Especially when you compare it to there own monthly service which is £3.99 gives free games etc.

Nintendo done an ea

Caporegime
I was interested until I saw they want £4.99 a month, that's a utter tip off.

Yes I know it's free but if you want all of the game it's a monthly sub, the value isn't there.

Especially when you compare it to there own monthly service which is £3.99 gives free games etc.

Nintendo done an ea
I've noticed more and more games jumping on this monthly subscription deal rather than offering in game MTX. Like you I don't agree with it.

Soldato
I only had a very quick go. Controls seem weird. I have the choice to either be able to drift or to steer, but not both? So I picked drifting, but that means if I don't end the drift at the exact right time, I'm now heading in the wrong direction. Am I missing something? Is there a way to make small steering adjustments?

Soldato
big fan of mario kart since a kid, but they do need to stop expanding it, other than the hover versions on the wii u/3ds and or the switch, they all just seem to be the same just different maps. to me i dont feel the nostalgia of the 80s.

Soldato
I'm late to the party, but this sure has potential. The controls are dire, (cant understand why only a small number of games have controller support) and hate the fake AI multiplayer stuff, but I think the actual game is brilliant.

Back
Top Bottom