Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Caporegime
Interested to see how you get along with it, I think Link's Awakening is my favourite game ever (proper 4-colour Game Boy version too). I've replayed it every few years since then, last time was after a breakup. Stayed in bed two whole days playing that!
It's a tile-for-tile remake. So literally the original game with up to date graphics. :)

Soldato
@beachBOYken yeah it is a good website. Really though, there’s so much preference in it. For example, they really didn’t like the Loch Gorm. But they are supposedly “pros”. There is probably a lot that can go on beyond the sweet / smokey combo (that at face value I really like). Yes you boob you should have bought the Gael when I said :p

I know. :o:D , I have ordered a bottle today. I was going to get the Cotswold Founders as well, but decided to get that another time. Can't wait to try it after reading the review on Malt website.

Soldato
My cat killed my OG Corsair K75 with a cup of coffee. So I decided to give the new Razer Optical mechanical switches a try. It's a lovely keyboard, but the travel distance is rather shallow and it's taking a little to get use to it.

Feels like an MX brown, but sounds like a blue. The wrist rest is a pure joy. Although points off for Razer Synapse 3 being a mess. I have Synapse 2 with my Naga mouse, but you cannot use that with the Huntsman Elite keyboard, and you cannot import Synapse 2 profiles into 3. So I had to redo all my key mapping and macros for the Naga mouse. The Synapse keyboard software is also lacking features that Corsair had for their RGB keyboards.
The only mechanical issue I have with the keyboard is the multimedia buttons. The volume dial is solid, but the play/pause, and skip buttons are plastic and a little wobbly.

Overall a great keyboard, super comfortable; but let down by their software suit.

dBWwYLa.jpg

JkWJ8Ea.jpg

Soldato
My cat killed my OG Corsair K75 with a cup of coffee. So I decided to give the new Razer Optical mechanical switches a try. It's a lovely keyboard, but the travel distance is rather shallow and it's taking a little to get use to it.

Feels like an MX brown, but sounds like a blue. The wrist rest is a pure joy. Although points off for Razer Synapse 3 being a mess. I have Synapse 2 with my Naga mouse, but you cannot use that with the Huntsman Elite keyboard, and you cannot import Synapse 2 profiles into 3. So I had to redo all my key mapping and macros for the Naga mouse. The Synapse keyboard software is also lacking features that Corsair had for their RGB keyboards.
The only mechanical issue I have with the keyboard is the multimedia buttons. The volume dial is solid, but the play/pause, and skip buttons are plastic and a little wobbly.

Overall a great keyboard, super comfortable; but let down by their software suit.

I have the same keyboard. Still happy with mine.

Don't turn the LED brightness up to 100% on it though, because the keys emit an electrical buzz/whine, and it's audible to me at 100%. I have mine at 50% and it's OK.

Soldato
I have the same keyboard. Still happy with mine.

Don't turn the LED brightness up to 100% on it though, because the keys emit an electrical buzz/whine, and it's audible to me at 100%. I have mine at 50% and it's OK.

I think they might have fixed that. Mine was 100% out of the box, and I thankfully don't hear anything yet. Might turn it down just in case though!

Back
Top Bottom