Post Your Daily Encounter Pics Here

Permabanned
Certainly looks legit, the wheels are right.

Even better then. There's a black DTM which I see driving around here quite a bit too, but never caught it stationary, will keep an eye out.

Can I have some pics of that too please :)

Sure, I'll grab some. It's quite sad to be honest, it used to look like this:

372Ax3z.jpg

At the moment everything from the entrance door to the right is closed off, with a small little window cut in it with a little screen display behind it. I've no idea what's going on behind there but it looks like the showroom is dying. There's one single car left in it, which is at a 45deg angle in the remaining part of the showroom on the left of the door. It really looks like the whole place is holding on by a thread.

Anyway, here's something completely different from the usual AMGs, Brabus, Bentleys, Astons, Lambos and whatever else in Chelsea and Kensington. This is hands down the cutest little car I've ever seen:

Bp5q3Ul.jpg

dEtsqPq.jpg

sJyEELc.jpg

LQlYWRK.jpg

A bit of digging revealed it to be a Fiat Gamine Vignale.

https://www.motor1.com/news/176294/fiat-500-gamine-vignale-sale/

Man of Honour
At the moment everything from the entrance door to the right is closed off, with a small little window cut in it with a little screen display behind it. I've no idea what's going on behind there but it looks like the showroom is dying. There's one single car left in it, which is at a 45deg angle in the remaining part of the showroom on the left of the door. It really looks like the whole place is holding on by a thread.

I stay in the hilton next door quite frequently and its a real shame to see how much it seems to be going down hill - regardless its 100000x better then the monstrosities across the road...

Soldato
No matter, I've resized them just in case. Ingliston Supercar Experience Day. It was a 70th birthday present for my dad. He loved it. He is a retired firefighter who drove under blues and twos and when he retired he started his own very successful driving school. Now fully retired, he absolutely loved driving some of these cars today. Weather was dry and bright and the whole family went along to watch (no pressure on him....lol :D ).

1.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg