FIFA 20

Soldato
Same with loads of players, even 88 rated etc. Unfortunately that’s supply and demand. If you don’t need the coins you can hold onto them for when SBC’s drop, people tend to need higher players then :).
I only have 5k coins and could do with selling him but I didn't know wether to hold on incase value goes up

Soldato
Current team:
SPjDSXR.jpg

Team I’m working towards:
5Zch6a7.jpg

Usually lineup as a 433 or a 4231 narrow. Will see how rewards go, so far that’s where all my pack luck has been.
Nice target team.
I used the Prime Rijkaard as CM/CDM in 19 and liked him (he was no Vieira, but was one of the best CDM I used).
Guessing it was tempting to use Marcelo and Alexander-Arnold as fullbacks for chem but the cards aren't fast enough?

How do you find Ben Yedder as a CAM (if that's where you play him) as I was thinking of doing that but was worried about his passing?

Soldato
Only 24K FP, which I have got literally nothing from as anyone watching my stream can attest to :p. I’ve made all my coins from reward pulls.

It’s so easy to make coins on FUT now. Anyone who plays throughout the year can have a team full of icons etc by the end. So many rewards each week, especially once FUT champs begins.
People keep saying it's easy to make coins, but I'm not finding it. Maybe you have to do well at stuff?

Soldato
I've changed team again, going to get Ndombele done and then I'll have enough Rivals points for rank 1 so I can step away from the game for a few evenings.

I've gone BIG on 84 rated IF's, you can get them for about 12k, eventually there is a ton of coins to make there.

Soldato
As milkybk says just follow a twitch streamer and follow what they recommend. Bit of time on research and sniping you can make some serious coins.
Like who, I wouldn't even know what to search for?

I've changed team again, going to get Ndombele done and then I'll have enough Rivals points for rank 1 so I can step away from the game for a few evenings.

I've gone BIG on 84 rated IF's, you can get them for about 12k, eventually there is a ton of coins to make there.
But 12ks quickly mount up and it means you down a lot of coins until they're worth something.

Back
Top Bottom