Borderlands 3

Caporegime
Did they ever do anything to sort the split-screen co-op on the console version of this game?

To quote myself - yes they did.

Just fired it up for the first time in months and the co-op is now horizontal split-screen like the previous games. There's still terrible stutter when one of the two is in the menu system, even on a PS4 Pro and it doesn't look like anything is going to be done about that. Maybe the weak sauce CPU. Could be interesting to see how it plays on PS5 in the future.

EDIT: Looks like I'm completely off my rocker. The horizontal split-screen was always there, people in here wanted vertical which isn't there still.

Last edited:
Associate
Does anyone play this co-op on either an Xbox Series X or PS5? Looking for games to play with the OH and Borderlands came up in quite a few YouTube videos. Is the performance fixed on the new consoles when in co-op?

Soldato
Does anyone play this co-op on either an Xbox Series X or PS5? Looking for games to play with the OH and Borderlands came up in quite a few YouTube videos. Is the performance fixed on the new consoles when in co-op?
Not sure about co-op but the PS5 upgrade really made a nice difference to the game. Smooth as anything and it looks amazing. Not played co-op only solo.

Associate
Not sure about co-op but the PS5 upgrade really made a nice difference to the game. Smooth as anything and it looks amazing. Not played co-op only solo.
Thanks for the feedback, appreciate it. Game is currently reduced on the store, tempted to buy it, like the look of the game for myself even if OH doesn't fancy playing it.

Soldato
Thanks for the feedback, appreciate it. Game is currently reduced on the store, tempted to buy it, like the look of the game for myself even if OH doesn't fancy playing it.
I enjoyed it solo personally. It’s a great shooter. Story is so-so, I mean, it’s there I guess :p nothing gripping but it’s serviceable

Soldato
Only just found out there’s a 4th skill tree half way through a new play through. When were these added ?? Liking flaks loader bot with missile barrage !

Edit, just noticed I’ve done three posts in a row. Apologies.

Back
Top Bottom