Lian Li PC-011 WGX ROG v2

Associate
Associate
Thanks mate. My gf is coming over from Greece on the weekend of the 27th of Oct and somehow I have managed to persuade her that spending the best part of that weekend moving my wc rig from the define s2 to the lian li xl is the most romantic thing on earth.

Associate
Do we have any details regarding the EATX bracket that will fit the Dominus board, I think it’s also needed for EATX-EEB.

Which bracket is this? I'm running an EATX board

Won't arrive with the first shipment, but will be in next month. Stock for the case arrives Tuesday. Not that many left after preorders!

Is that this Tuesday the 1st October? As nobody in the office knew a date. Was told 25th September and 8th october for my delivery. Just wondering which day I need to take off work.

OcUK Staff
Which bracket is this? I'm running an EATX board

Is that this Tuesday the 1st October? As nobody in the office knew a date. Was told 25th September and 8th october for my delivery. Just wondering which day I need to take off work.

Yes, tomorrow. I was out of the office for 3 weeks so the information probably wasn't as reliable :)

Associate
Mine arrived yesterday and has survived the journey just fine. Only had a few hours last night but a few pointers that might prove useful (or prove I'm an idiot ;)):
- the thumb screws that lock the rear drive cages in (the internal one, not the cover) are not captive. Don't unscrew it too far or you'll spend 15 minutes refitting the screw and retaining mechanism.
- the GPU support bracket does rest on the chipset heatsink/fan on my X570 Arous Pro, but does not obstruct the fan from turning. Not got a GPU in there yet, but it does seem to be a really nice solution.
- a single bag of screws is provided with 6(?) different sizes in there, well worth sorting them before you begin.
- the rear cable cover is held in place with 4 screws, not 6 as I first thought. The two screws at the very top hold the clip mechanism and don't need to be removed. Careful with these screws, they are very small and could easily get chewed up.
- the ROG label does appear to be etched into the glass on my case, but I've not removed the glass protection sheet to check properly so I might be wrong on that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom