How to copy audio files from a CD in laptop?

Associate
Hi All
I have bought few meditation music CDs. I am trying to copy the music to laptops. I couldn't succeed when I tried using Windows media player Rip options. Could you please help me out?
THanks
Harry

Soldato
Any reason why you don't succeed? Windows Media Player is fine (normally) for ripping audio CD. For the ones I've struggled with a USB stick with Ubuntu desktop on and then using something like Sound-Juicer was successful BUT you will need a second USB stick to copy the files onto to move them back to your laptop.

Soldato
Hi All
I have bought few meditation music CDs. I am trying to copy the music to laptops. I couldn't succeed when I tried using Windows media player Rip options. Could you please help me out?
THanks
Harry
It's been years (10+) since I last tried to rip and convert any sort of optical media. I can't remember the name exactly but I used an programme I used but there a loads of 3rd party programes that will rip the CD and convert to MP3 for you, just search.

Associate
Again, it's been a while since I've needed to rip a CD, but back in the day Exact Audio Copy (EAC) was the best option. There's is a bit of setup required though, this link includes a number of guides which should get you going.

Back
Top Bottom