Free Shipping for Loyal Forum Members

Soldato
Ah many thanks for the reply :) I might have had access a long time ago but I can only presume that things have changed and moved on :)

Not a problem, I hope what I would like to find in there, is in there!! :)

Not to sure about how it used to be as I only joined in 2016... Its frustrating having to wait that long to get access but at least you then know anyone in there is trustworthy and active on the forum

Caporegime
Ah many thanks for the reply :) I might have had access a long time ago but I can only presume that things have changed and moved on :)

Not a problem, I hope what I would like to find in there, is in there!! :)
If you had it and the forum software change removed your access, you can request access back. Message a moderator or admin.

Associate
I don't get free shipping anymore.

I have checked my account and it does say I have free shipping but when I try to order some Mayhem's Dye it is charging £8.70 for delivery via DPD as the cheapest option.

Your associated forum username is 'leoncc'.
You qualify for forum free shipping.

Man of Honour
I don't get free shipping anymore.

I have checked my account and it does say I have free shipping but when I try to order some Mayhem's Dye it is charging £8.70 for delivery via DPD as the cheapest option.

Your associated forum username is 'leoncc'.
You qualify for forum free shipping.
Is that in the basket?

Go through the checkout and when the shipping options appear you'll see the 2nd class delivery is free ;)

Man of Honour
Just checked my account with this product and it's the same for me, I don't get free shipping option either, it has to be the product that's wrong!

Best start a thread in Customer Service sub forum and let them know so they can sort it out :)

Soldato
Until recently i'd only ordered once in the very olden days from here.

Received my Mortar Max last week quickly and with free delivery and times have obviously changed for the better.

My only gripe, no haribo! :(

Besides that, very pleased - top job ocuk. :)

Soldato
Until recently i'd only ordered once in the very olden days from here.

Received my Mortar Max last week quickly and with free delivery and times have obviously changed for the better.

My only gripe, no haribo! :(

Besides that, very pleased - top job ocuk. :)

I know the feeling, I've had times when my parts have arrived with no Haribo :( you think opening a brand new shiny part would be amazing but then........ Noooi they haven't put Haribo in :(:p

Back
Top Bottom