• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

How do I setup freesync with Apex Legends?

Associate
As above, I just enable freesync in the monitor OSD and the Nvidia control panel automatically turns it on. Didnt work for the first few drivers releases since they adopted it, so never used it, but switched it on a few months back to see and it worked... not that I can actually tell any difference whatsoever though lol.

Associate
As above, I just enable freesync in the monitor OSD and the Nvidia control panel automatically turns it on. Didnt work for the first few drivers releases since they adopted it, so never used it, but switched it on a few months back to see and it worked... not that I can actually tell any difference whatsoever though lol.

He has an amd card so it won't be nvidia control panel.

Amd card and freesync should be fairly straight forward as the technology is amd supported

Back
Top Bottom