Things I don't like (TIDL) thread

Soldato
This is my kinda thread unfortunately... everything ****** me off.

Mono-speeders - those that drive 40mph EVERYWHERE
People who cant use a slip road to match the speed of the traffic, however long it is.
Those that drive on country roads two feet over the white line, then have to lunge over there side of the road when someone comes the other way. This is becoming the norm now round my way, so much so that they dont realise they are doing it. Ive seen them going over hump back bridges doing it too. Its only a matter of time before they drive into someone.
People jogging along a country road.. this is a thing too now, find a path dammit, or run round the field.
anyone that calls me bruv or fella.
Men wearing leggings.
Beards neatly trimmed around the neck.
The current craze of tattoos everywhere, neck tattoo? Really? is that still going to look good when your 55 and trying the get that job you want?
Ebay ads claiming something is rare when it isnt at all.

Plus loads that have already been mentioned.
jesus, calm down fella or you'll have a heart attack. think you need to go for a nice run to relax, or a drive in the countryside :p

Permabanned
Following the instructions given by an email provider to clear all info stored in my mobile to overcome their inability to handle pdf processing correctly and losing my rxr user password as a result.

Associate
Mono-speeders - those that drive 40mph EVERYWHERE

Its good to know the name of these idiots, theyre everywhere - pull out in front of traffic in a 60, go 35 mph, hit 30 zone en go up to 40. If police accepted dash cam footage and didnt by law require a speed gun result, id report them all - 35mph in a 60 is very dangerous, and 40 in a 30 is breaking the legal speed limit by a third,and license should be lost

Additionally, i didnt like the fact the King of Nigeria hasnt yet sent me my share of 200millions worth of gold bars.

Soldato
Its good to know the name of these idiots, theyre everywhere - pull out in front of traffic in a 60, go 35 mph, hit 30 zone en go up to 40. If police accepted dash cam footage and didnt by law require a speed gun result, id report them all - 35mph in a 60 is very dangerous, and 40 in a 30 is breaking the legal speed limit by a third,and license should be lost

Additionally, i didnt like the fact the King of Nigeria hasnt yet sent me my share of 200millions worth of gold bars.

Join the queue!

Soldato
40+ overweight men who watch the Olympics and 'get inspired' to start wearing lyrica and riding racing/road bikes..............I've told my other half that she is more then welcome to leave me if I ever go down that route.

Soldato
England ! I went back to the homeland this summer (expat for 15yrs), and there were a good few things that really wound me up. For starters all these new Average Speed Camera's. I was driving at 4am on a COMPLETELY EMPTY dual carriageway at 40mph. Nothing quite as frustrating. Every damn road has them. Sending it down England's normally windy picturesque roads was one of those things i actually use to love doing, and was looking forward to doing. But its all gone wild with over the top watching you out there. Then what's all this crap about paper straws ? I mean why don't we all bow down to stupidity why don't we. Give you a shake in a frickin plastic container but oh no, lets change the world by making the drink undrinkable and using a collapsible paper straw. WTF Blighty ! Sort it out.

Soldato
40+ overweight men who watch the Olympics and 'get inspired' to start wearing lyrica and riding racing/road bikes..............I've told my other half that she is more then welcome to leave me if I ever go down that route.

It's much worse when these people spend several thousand pounds on these bikes, wearing full Team Sky kits etc. Doesn't do wonders for us normal cyclists!

Associate
I could add to this thread every day lol

The legal requirement to advertise jobs, even though they already have a person for the role

Fake job vacancies that sit open for 6 months in order to stop losing team budget

Soldato
Idiots crossing a busy road with a child in tow when there is a proper pelican crossing less than 15 meters away.
Yoof dressed in ninja outfit riding the wrong way up the road, in the dark with no lights or reflectors, titting about on mobile phone instead of looking where the **** he's going.
Chav in right hand lane revving his engine at the lights and looking across for a race, when he's already seen I'm turning left. Knob.

... and that's tonight's episode of Morons of Ellesmere Port. I feel better now having shared.

RxR

RxR

Soldato
The nuisance thought I may have by chance discovered Albert Banduras hypothesised superordinate cognitive variable (in his theory / construct of self-efficacy) that accounts for unexplained differences in individual task persistence levels, that isn't simply due to differences in individual glucose stores at the time of testing. Rather, increased cortisol seems implicated - mediated by doubt.

Soldato
The nuisance thought I may have by chance discovered Albert Banduras hypothesised superordinate cognitive variable (in his theory / construct of self-efficacy) that accounts for unexplained differences in individual task persistence levels, that isn't simply due to differences in individual glucose stores at the time of testing. Rather, increased cortisol seems implicated - mediated by doubt.
I ****ing hate that. Bloody Banduras.

Back
Top Bottom