New estate car ideas.

Soldato
Yes it does.
Depends what spec you want. SE, yes. If you want an 2.0TDI SE L Executive you'd be looking at 60k+ miles. I am talking estates though, the hatches tend to be a bit cheaper. The cheapest SE L DSG tdi Superb estate with under 60k miles on AT is £13,300.

L&K spec, there's much less about and unless you're happy with very high miles, you won't get one for £12k. £14-15k minimum. There's an L&K TDi DSG estate on ebay at the moment, 1 ownwer and £12,800, 2018, but it's done 78k.

I'm waiting to pounce on a DSG TDI L&K estate with under 50k miles, with factory towbar and panoramic roof, when one comes up for sale. I'm expecting to have to pay £17-18k, the cash is literally burning a hole in my bank :p:D

I've looked at the Passat but you get less spec on the R-Line, such as no heated seats as standard (WTF?!) and you also miss out some bits on the GT spec. You do get the virtual dash as an option though, which is nice.

Soldato
I have a 15 plate Skoda Superb Estate Elegance. It's a fantastic car with plenty of space, you'd be having to look at 5 series / E Class to get space like it.

I've got the previous model but with DSG and 170bhp it's enough for our needs. I went for the Elegance as on my particular model the L&K didn't really bring much more to the table for the extra cost.

I've owned it for close to 4 years and it's given me no issues.

Soldato
Depends what spec you want. SE, yes. If you want an 2.0TDI SE L Executive you'd be looking at 60k+ miles. I am talking estates though, the hatches tend to be a bit cheaper. The cheapest SE L DSG tdi Superb estate with under 60k miles on AT is £13,300.

L&K spec, there's much less about and unless you're happy with very high miles, you won't get one for £12k. £14-15k minimum. There's an L&K TDi DSG estate on ebay at the moment, 1 ownwer and £12,800, 2018, but it's done 78k.

I'm waiting to pounce on a DSG TDI L&K estate with under 50k miles, with factory towbar and panoramic roof, when one comes up for sale. I'm expecting to have to pay £17-18k, the cash is literally burning a hole in my bank :p:D

I've looked at the Passat but you get less spec on the R-Line, such as no heated seats as standard (WTF?!) and you also miss out some bits on the GT spec. You do get the virtual dash as an option though, which is nice.

Yes a decent low mileage, MK3 L&K is out of the question for that sort of money. You can however get a good MK3 2.0TDI DSG SE Business Estate with sub 50k on the clock for 12k which is still a lot of car for the money.

Back
Top Bottom