*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Soldato
None! She's not interested in games whatsoever but I thought it would be nice to try something with her seeing as I'm hogging the TV.

I know me and my girl like to play mmo's, some good ones on console are neverwinter, or now black desert online.. i know they are kinda rpg though.

What kinda things does she like generally in life?

Soldato
I know me and my girl like to play mmo's, some good ones on console are neverwinter, or now black desert online.. i know they are kinda rpg though.

What kinda things does she like generally in life?
Books! She's an avid reader and it took me ages to get her onto a kindle. She's not really into technology at all but I was thinking maybe a racing game. Might have to give it up as a bad job though.

Soldato
Books! She's an avid reader and it took me ages to get her onto a kindle. She's not really into technology at all but I was thinking maybe a racing game. Might have to give it up as a bad job though.

What about some of these mysterious multiple choice stories?

Late Shift is one I've heard of. I'm sure there are others. Here is the trailer for it;

Late Shift - Announcement Trailer | PS4​

Soldato
We'll I caved in and just ordered a PS4 Pro with Fifa20 from Very. I had a £30 off code and will sell Fifa 20 so the actual cost of the console shouldn't be too bad.

I'll be able to play tons of great games between now and the ps5 release.

TLOU2, Detroit Become Human, GOW, HZD, Spiderman :D
Isn't it rumoured the PS5 will be released next year. Seems a waste.

Soldato
Isn't it rumoured the PS5 will be released next year. Seems a waste.
Even if the PS5 does release next year - a lot of people will not bite at the launch price and will instead wait for the first cost-down.
Even if the PS5 does release next year - the PS4 and it's 7 years of amazing games don't all suddenly stop working.

Soldato
Even if the PS5 does release next year - a lot of people will not bite at the launch price and will instead wait for the first cost-down.
Even if the PS5 does release next year - the PS4 and it's 7 years of amazing games don't all suddenly stop working.
Correct, as all PS4 games will be playable on the ps5.

V F

V F

Soldato

My only big fear if they pull a stunt on the steering wheels like what happened with PS3 to PS4.

Soldato
Indeed - but they will also be just as playable on a PS4.
The PS5 will launch with a handful of games and the ability to play PS4 games. So keep the PS4 for 6 months, wait for there to be far more than a handful of games and a possible cost-down and jump in then.

So buy a PS4/Pro now, use for 18+ months.

Caporegime
Back
Top Bottom