Borderlands 3

Soldato
Thats because its more of the same, similar to how Borderlands 2 just seemed like a DLC for Borderlands 1.

I really don't see that, but then again I played BL2 before BL1. Only played BL1 for about 4 hours, it felt and obviously looked horrible in comparison, couldn't carry on with it as I'm spoilt by vastly superior BL2.

Soldato
Thats because its more of the same, similar to how Borderlands 2 just seemed like a DLC for Borderlands 1. The only one of the series which was really "different" from the others was Pre-Sequel , and that was also the worst selling of them. Borderlands 3 is Borderlands. A case of if it aint broke, dont fix it. I'm enjoying it immensely but then I've loved all the Borderlands , including Pre-Sequel :D
So glad that I did not pay the full price for it then.
It will do whilst waiting on Trine 4

Associate
Thats because its more of the same, similar to how Borderlands 2 just seemed like a DLC for Borderlands 1. The only one of the series which was really "different" from the others was Pre-Sequel , and that was also the worst selling of them. Borderlands 3 is Borderlands. A case of if it aint broke, dont fix it. I'm enjoying it immensely but then I've loved all the Borderlands , including Pre-Sequel :D

Have you played Tales from the Borderlands? It's well worth it, provided you don't mind it not being a "shlooter"!

Man of Honour
Have you played Tales from the Borderlands? It's well worth it, provided you don't mind it not being a "shlooter"!

Only briefly, maybe 30 mins worth , I dont seem to click very well with those Telltale games, but in order that I would understand the events of Borderlands 3 I read a summary of the Tales from the Borderlands, so that I would know what was going on with some of the characters

Associate
Only briefly, maybe 30 mins worth , I dont seem to click very well with those Telltale games, but in order that I would understand the events of Borderlands 3 I read a summary of the Tales from the Borderlands, so that I would know what was going on with some of the characters

Yeah, they are more interactive stories than games. The ones I own I've largely played when too ill/drunk to play reaction based games. :p

Soldato
looks like there is a borderlands month celebration going on and this week its an increased chance to get certain legendaries from certain bosses.

(if you havent completed the game there are some boss spoilers in this link) https://borderlands.com/en-US/news/2019-10-01-borderlands-anniversary-celebration/

Eugghh *sigh*. Do they have to mess with the loot algos, really? Sort of messes with the fun and achievement if they're just going to slap a cheap cheat event on now and then.

Weapons too, though they are usually low level.

Yeah, the 3 weapons they currently offer are level 10 weapons...pointless.

Wouldn't surprise me if decent weapons come later that cost a load of points, but they enable you to buy points and get your gun without playing the game for them.

Permabanned
Must admit, all but one of the legendarys I have, have come from those fruit machines :D

Aye. First legendary, first go on that fruity. Twas the Hex grenade. Got it at level 10 and it stayed with me until 22, absolutely melted everything and somewhat ruined the game for me until I unequipped it xD

Soldato
Eugghh *sigh*. Do they have to mess with the loot algos, really? Sort of messes with the fun and achievement if they're just going to slap a cheap cheat event on now and then.

It's an increased chance for one specific legendary for each boss and 2 of the bosses are an increased chance for Class mods. Very small impact as a whole and at first glance, the legendaries available aren't even that good.

A friend and I farmed the class mod bosses yesterday because he is desperate for a certain one and in the whole time no legendary class mods dropped lol. So it can't have been that much of a buff.

Caporegime
A friend and I farmed the class mod bosses yesterday because he is desperate for a certain one and in the whole time no legendary class mods dropped lol. So it can't have been that much of a buff.

I got an amazing one for Moze one at level 27 that I've not changed since

Special Bonus: Fuel cost -50%, Iron Bear duration +50%

Soldato
I got an amazing one for Moze one at level 27 that I've not changed since

Special Bonus: Fuel cost -50%, Iron Bear duration +50%

nice, did you get it farming the bosses with the increased drop rate or??

My friend is after the phasezerk mod for Amara, but not had any luck. I have some very decent lvl 50 ones but truth be told, I have been a bit of a no-lifer (every evening for the past 2 weeks lol) so have luckily managed to get the build enabling ones for Moze like the Bloodletter and Masterblaster.

Back
Top Bottom