*** The Official iOS 13 Thread ***

Deleted member 209350

D

Deleted member 209350

Now that dark mode is here, there's no way im moving back to regular mode. A lot of apps already have dark mode with their newest updates, and the apps that dont have them right now will surely get them soon enough.

And im only on a iphone 7 plus! Won't even look as nice for me as the newer OLED models

Soldato
Shortcuts seem to have a mind of their own with the hue app :(
Why is it so clunky to set one up? I can only set things up that are ‘suggested’?! :confused:

Soldato
I think I've finally learnt my lesson on updating when a new major release is available.
iOS13 was appalling. So many basic bugs and issues. I got fed up of getting email notifications, and then taking ages for the email to actually show in the (native) app. Among other things.....

The latest update has helped with quite a few things, but I think I'm not going to fall into the hype and wait for the new releases to work first.

Associate
13.1.2 on iPad (6th gen 9.7”) and the YT app doesn’t open when you tap the icon in the sidebar, but does open when you tap the one on the home screen.

Same problem with a few apps on the same iPad/OS. Other than that, I’m pretty happy with 13 on my 8 and iPad now. Performance may be slightly better, battery life is still very good on the 8 after two years and great on the iPad, and dark mode and the swipe keyboard are useful additions.

Back
Top Bottom