• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Anyone Know If New 1070TI being sold still?

Associate
5700XT or a 2060 Super for that Price. Would strongly advise a 5700XT, or even a used 2070 but I know you don't want to do that.

For the record I bought a (barely) used 1080Ti over 2 years ago and it's still plodding away perfectly with no problems.
Definitely a 5700XT at that price range.

No one has asked what monitor he has?, he could have a G-Sync in which case go Nvidia.

I just had a 5700 and the drivers are terrible, personally id avoid AMD at all costs.

Associate
No one has asked what monitor he has?, he could have a G-Sync in which case go Nvidia.

I just had a 5700 and the drivers are terrible, personally id avoid AMD at all costs.

Are they still that bad? i knew there were teething problems originally, but my mate has a 5700xt and it has been rock solid for some time now.

Soldato
5700 or 2060s for under £400, 5700xt if you want to stretch the budget slightly.

Pointless overpaying for an EOL slower card to avoid being bottlenecked, get the faster card cause it'll be faster now and if you are CPU bottlenecked then it'll get faster when you upgrade said CPU.

Associate
OP
What resolution do you game at?
2k so that's 1440p

5700 or 2060s for under £400, 5700xt if you want to stretch the budget slightly.

Pointless overpaying for an EOL slower card to avoid being bottlenecked, get the faster card cause it'll be faster now and if you are CPU bottlenecked then it'll get faster when you upgrade said CPU.

CPU is OC to 3.8 and it can go higher but I think it's no point to go more then 4ghz This card will replace my old card to last for a year until I get the cash for a full new build with a 2080. CPU is not upgradable since the board is a 2011 socket and it's pointless since 3960 isn't much of an upgrade and since it's OLD, no point. End of the day able to game on a 27inch screen on high to play the titles. Farming 2017 on my card on high is maxed to 100% (2gb Vram doesn't help)

Back
Top Bottom