What PC games are you playing?

Caporegime
The very first Splinter Cell. Showing it's age now but it's very atmospheric. And it even worked straight out of the box via Uplay. Last time I tried it I had green screens with the cutscenes and all sorts of mither.

Soldato
Playing Ghost Recon Breakpoint and Borderlands 3. I was not going to get Borderlands 3 but was board waiting for Ghost Recon Breakpoint so I did and it much better than I thought it would be. Ghost Recon Break is very good, I will be playing this for some time.

Caporegime
Borderlands 3, Rage 2, WoW Classic and just picked up Code Vein as I have found my interest in the former 3 dwindling. Oh and Dying Light as its on offer on Steam, great game that I played through on X1 but worth another look on PC.

Tempted to pickup Breakpoint but not convinced by it just yet.

Soldato
My eldest bought Skyrim not long ago, and it inspired me to try out the free total converson Enderal.

It's surprisingly good. It's sucked me in just like Skyrim did, tbh, with the bonus that it's a bit better on the difficulty side (or at least I haven't found an obvious way to OP my character yet like I did in Skyrim). A really well-crafted world and the overhauld to Skyrim's levelling system is amazing. Hard to believe this was a small non-commercial mod team.

Back
Top Bottom