Destiny 2... It's a coming!

Soldato
In case i'm not already removed. Feel free to open a space in the Clan to other OCUK players need a spot. I don't think i'll be going back to Destiny. Burned myself out going through all the content up to Forsaken and didn't have a dedicated group to really tackle the raids.

Soldato
can I just ask, are people now playing this game without network issues?

I have just tried again the same Vanguard strike (the first one you get to) and I play with 2 other people, get to the same point in the level, then the waypoint disspears, we cant get past a security door, and a minute later we get kicked out of the level back to orbit with an error message about the network connection.

Happened 3 times now same point of the level.

I have yet to finish a single level without having a similar issue.

EDIT and then just after I move to the city area, I spawn in, and nothing is there no NPC's no other players just an empty environment just the buildings etc.

Associate
Could someone with a 9900K test this area for me please.? it is Sirens Watch landing zone on Titan looking down from the platform.
Unlock fps and drop the resolution scale maybe to put as much load on the CPU as possible.
I'm CPU bottlenecked at 3440x1440 using 1080ti and R7 3700X.
Thanks.

Destiny-2.jpg

gjtYNbw

Associate
This has possibly been asked but I got D2 when it was given away on the Bungie store. I've now migrated to Steam. What do I have and not have access to? Do I need to buy anything else? Other than the new expansion Shadowkeep.

Everything will transfer over so all you need is the new expansion.

Associate
Finally managed to migrate to steam...purchased shadowkeep

defo looks like gfx had an update...and even ported across my manly (arrow keys) key bindings...

steam name ghanjah_warrior if anyone wants to add....

:)

G

Soldato
So I am not going to be able to play this game.

I have a technicolour router which apparently blocks or plays around with port 3074 and I cannot figure out how to sort it, I even called my ISP and they didnt know either.

Basically as per this thread:

https://www.bungie.net/en/Forums/Post/231008613

But I cannot seem to use telnet, just says invalid command even though I type it exactly, and the configuration file doesnt even have the lines.

Anoying, at least I didnt pay for the game.

Soldato
Was having graphics driver crash issues last night, seems to be a common issue with the game and nvidia. Putting on vsync with 80 fps max seems to solve it. Dunno why it happens, card is fine in other games and temps etc are all fine.

Associate
So I am not going to be able to play this game.

I have a technicolour router which apparently blocks or plays around with port 3074 and I cannot figure out how to sort it, I even called my ISP and they didnt know either.

Basically as per this thread:

https://www.bungie.net/en/Forums/Post/231008613

But I cannot seem to use telnet, just says invalid command even though I type it exactly, and the configuration file doesnt even have the lines.

Anoying, at least I didnt pay for the game.

That sucks. Are you in a position to ask for a new router (different make), or replace the router yourself? When you type the commands in I take it you are omitting the quotes ""? What error does the router present when you enter the commands?

Soldato
Soldato
Could someone with a 9900K test this area for me please.? it is Sirens Watch landing zone on Titan looking down from the platform.
Unlock fps and drop the resolution scale maybe to put as much load on the CPU as possible.
I'm CPU bottlenecked at 3440x1440 using 1080ti and R7 3700X.
Thanks.

Destiny-2.jpg

gjtYNbw

I will have a look when I get home later today,. I don't have you exact combo but can checking using my 3900x / 2080Ti and my wife's 8700k/2080. :)

Back
Top Bottom