2019 NFL Season Thread

Soldato
No, fumble is the right word, yes you see people fighting for the ball. This is my point. That didn't happen. No Lions could know the ball was loose. There are no indications it was a fumble. As I said, let's agree to disagree and move on :)

Soldato
OP
Rumours that Diggs is agitating for a leave from the Vikings due to his frustrations with Cousins. If he goes can't see who would go in for him, Pats maybe now they've lost Brown?

Soldato
don't know if they have the money but i think he'd do well at the chiefs, maybe the ravens to give jackson some reliable experience

was thinking of the saints as a good link with thomas, but found a list of cap space and saints are a touch to low

considering the experience in our secondary and phillips on the side line they are playing worse than rookies.

deserved win for the seahawks, only good thing for the rams tonight was the fact we didn't give away 55 points again.

they have to do something about gurley, no idea what the issues are but hes struggling.

feel sorry for donald, putting in all the effort and getting no support.

Last edited:
Soldato
Anyone see the insane catch by Lockett last night? One of the best I've seen in ages. Also, the officials last night were garbage, that interception was obvious in real time, shouldn't have needed to go to a challenge, and I think the roughing the passer call on Clay Matthews was extremely dubious. It's almost getting a bit similar to the ridiculous protection goalkeepers get in football, I think they've gone too far with the rule change personally. I don't mind protecting QBs when they're in the pocket throwing, but I think if a QB is out of the pocket dancing around tackles trying to make a play, then he should be treated as a runner and anything but a really blatant late hit should be ignored.

Soldato
Which idiot benched Cupp and gave up 28 fantasy points because he thought the Seahawks would be on lockdown..... Me :(

down to the hawks deciding to wanting to stop the run, really not needed tho as the rams did that themselves :(

that interception was obvious in real time, shouldn't have needed to go to a challenge

didn't have a problem with the initial call as his hands were spread rather than being together so the ball could have grounded, impressive play though.

I think the roughing the passer call on Clay Matthews was extremely dubious.

same here shoulder to shoulder , what do they want ? also considering the flying forearm to the throat of goff by clowney that didn't get called

Soldato
OP
Anyone see the insane catch by Lockett last night? One of the best I've seen in ages. Also, the officials last night were garbage, that interception was obvious in real time, shouldn't have needed to go to a challenge, and I think the roughing the passer call on Clay Matthews was extremely dubious. It's almost getting a bit similar to the ridiculous protection goalkeepers get in football, I think they've gone too far with the rule change personally. I don't mind protecting QBs when they're in the pocket throwing, but I think if a QB is out of the pocket dancing around tackles trying to make a play, then he should be treated as a runner and anything but a really blatant late hit should be ignored.

The QB protection is getting tiresome. I fully understand the need to protect the QB's but you can't even touch them now without getting whistled. When you have a 200+ pound bloke running full tilt at you there's going to be times when it is straight up impossible to hit the breaks. Fully agree that anything barring a blatant late hit should be fair game.

down to the hawks deciding to wanting to stop the run, really not needed tho as the rams did that themselves :(

Yeah, really annoyed as that's my closest match of the week, I'm top 4-0 and the guy I'm playing is second 3-1. :(

Soldato
He's trying to be the new Ray Lewis but Ray was a gent.... most of the time.

Ray Lewis was also a much better Player. As a Steelers fan I was glad when he retired :D As for Burfict he just goes out of his way to hurt the opposition. He is nothing more than a thug in a football shirt. Just glad he isn't in the AFC North anymore.

Soldato
The QB protection is getting tiresome. I fully understand the need to protect the QB's but you can't even touch them now without getting whistled. When you have a 200+ pound bloke running full tilt at you there's going to be times when it is straight up impossible to hit the breaks. Fully agree that anything barring a blatant late hit should be fair game.

just don't get it with the matthews call, wasn't a hard or late hit, didn't force him to the ground, didn't land on him, wasn't to the head :confused::confused:

Back
Top Bottom