FIFA 20

I haz 4090!
Don
I'm trying to tell myself it's the fact I'm using a cobbled together 81 rated team, but I fear the real reason is because I suck at Fifa 20 even more than I did Fifa 19.
I worry about WL, especially now Silver 1 doesn't get you enough points to enter the next WL.

I have a team at the same level and I'm low div 5, but the games are getting really really tough now, almost every team I come up against is a paid for team. I think I'll struggle without some major grinding, which I don't have time to do. I haven't spent a penny on packs this year though, and it's staying that way.

Just keep playing, I see it as a few coins when I lose. I have zero anxiety about playing online this year after not spending anything on packs.

Soldato
I have a team at the same level and I'm low div 5, but the games are getting really really tough now, almost every team I come up against is a paid for team. I think I'll struggle without some major grinding, which I don't have time to do. I haven't spent a penny on packs this year though, and it's staying that way.

Just keep playing, I see it as a few coins when I lose. I have zero anxiety about playing online this year after not spending anything on packs.

Serious question - as someone without the time to grind, how do you even get by without paying for packs? I've got about 50k coins in the bank through a bit of trading on the webapp but don't have time to do loads of it, and can't really do weekend league either as I'm usually busy (plus would get whupped). I could get an *ok* team together, but then would really struggle to pay for things like contracts and fitness.

I haz 4090!
Don
Serious question - as someone without the time to grind, how do you even get by without paying for packs? I've got about 50k coins in the bank through a bit of trading on the webapp but don't have time to do loads of it, and can't really do weekend league either as I'm usually busy (plus would get whupped). I could get an *ok* team together, but then would really struggle to pay for things like contracts and fitness.

Depends what you're aiming for to be honest. If you're happy staying in a low division and playing for a bit of fun, then play when you have time and don't worry about it too much.

If you are bothered and want to get to the higher divisions, forget about anything above division 5 (4 at a push) in the early days. The lads that have put money in it will hammer you with their teams as long as they aren't completely useless. The stat differences are too high. Grind coins / rewards and eventually you'll have a decent team. Decent, not a full icon squad :)

Associate
Is there actually a decent time to play this online?

This is horrendous everytime I try to play this week. Button lag and awful connections in every game. No issues in any other game.

Back
Top Bottom