*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Associate
Humble monthly is ******* n-sane :eek:.

Just checked as this could mean it's really good or really bad! But yeah it's really good! I cancelled my sub after 3 years because the games recently were just all indie ones. I have nothing against indie games but I would prefer it if there was an A+++ one thrown in every now and again but it just all seemed to be low budget games for the last 8 months!

Might have to sign up again this month as those are some nice rated games! :cool:

EDIT: Or they did but they were games I already had, e.g. the Black Ops III one.

Last edited:
Associate
With humble monthly bundles do you just subscribe and unsubscribe as you wish each month or is it a 12 month commitment?
Just in case you weren't aware, the sub also gets you access to the Humble 'Trove' which is a collection of DRM free download and keep games, worth a look to see if there's something you might like, pretty much all Indie titles.
Although you keep the games you've downloaded, you lose access to the Trove immediately after you get the monthly games when you cancel the recurring sub so download them before you cancel.

Associate
Just signed up and redeemed the Steam links now - bargain if you ask me for this monthly bundle! Here's hoping the bundles are getting better now!

Couldn't resist the Painter and Unity bundles either... damn it!

Tempted just for the Unity stuff!

Just to let you know you have 1 year to redeem these vouchers or they are lost. 2 of the subs are 1 year access as well, the game development book and the Unity Learn Premium. I don't even have a Unity account but figured if I ever want to get into this I will get this bundle now while it's cheap - just had to create an account and redeem them now before I end up forgetting!

Not sure what to do about the 1 year sub access, I think I'm going to set a calendar reminder for next year to redeem them!

Associate
Just in case you weren't aware, the sub also gets you access to the Humble 'Trove' which is a collection of DRM free download and keep games, worth a look to see if there's something you might like, pretty much all Indie titles.
Although you keep the games you've downloaded, you lose access to the Trove immediately after you get the monthly games when you cancel the recurring sub so download them before you cancel.

Thanks, randomly saw the Trove heading before reading your post, downloaded the star wars titles :)

Back
Top Bottom