PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

kdd

kdd

Soldato
Just when you think you are getting paranoid about people who headshot you with no recoil with a holo sight
https://steamcommunity.com/id/kennyuk77/screenshot/767226011087143484

Soldato
I honestly wasn't really sure what was wrong with the (now reverted back to) sounds. I haven't read anything about the potential faults, just my own experience and I can't think of anything that was wrong.

Caporegime
No they weren't. You always answer with "setup them up properly". If so many people are getting it wrong post a complete Windows 10 audio guide to actually help out.

yet people like wacky jacky made videos how you could here people in every position from upto about 200m very clearly. the sound is fine just make sure settings is right and you use ingame default sounds with decent speakers or..headset. you cant say sound is bad when you got £30 heaphones on or cheap speakers. which is often the case. some people also just have more senstive hearing than others. as said you can hear people from far enough to warn you.

Associate
Anyone know how to Fix Memory cache issue in this game ? My issue is constant stutter in game from a non stop 60 FPS down to 40 FPS for like 1 sec , After looking in to this more looks like the Game Cache is not Dumping and is getting to high and then causing the lag & Stutter , Is there any easy fix for this as its driving me insane. I moved the game over to my M2 drive and the game ran perfect at 60 FPS for a good 4 hours before the problem returned.

Soldato
I've had similar issues to that, the Discord overlay is fine in game, but if I have Discord windowed in the background (i.e. alt-tab to get to it) then it causes me no end of in game stutter, not sure why. The solution for me was to "cross off" discord - obviously its still running in the background. Kinda weird.

Caporegime
if you on nvidia only run the driver and phsyx. geoforce experience will give you worse performance.when its enabled. also some drivers are worse than others.

Dup

Dup

Soldato
if you on nvidia only run the driver and phsyx. geoforce experience will give you worse performance.when its enabled. also some drivers are worse than others.
Seeing as I only use it for the driver updates, I might as well uninstall it. I assume I'll have to search for driver updates manually in the future and won't get a notification? (I'm oldschool so it's no problem, just got used to the convenience)

Back
Top Bottom