LG 38GL950G - 3840x1600/G-Sync/144Hz

Associate
I was kind of exhaggerating in my previous comment but i really hope that 1 to 2 months dispatch is true. I would be very suprised if it came early november though tbh since LG said end of november but we'll see.
Inet changed the date to end of november, I wonder if we will see this monitor before the end of the year?

Associate
Inet changed the date to end of november, I wonder if we will see this monitor before the end of the year?

Yup i already have a pre-order from inet since late july and they update me when they change their date. I think they are the most accurate since they are always one of the first in the world to get pc stuff.

Soldato
OP
I guess Badass is busy right now, writing his review of this monitor. Can we have a heads up Badass when you will be releasing it?

I think he would have said if he had one in for review... he usually does, so I suspect he hasn't been sent a unit yet.

Man of Honour
I think he would have said if he had one in for review... he usually does, so I suspect he hasn't been sent a unit yet.
I absolutely would have :) no sign of it or any update from LG for UK availability I’m afraid. To be honest not expecting it until prob late Nov by the look of it right now

Man of Honour
That's a pretty awful review, but promising all the same. Look forward to hearing more as and when it's finally released!
Yes largely a list of specs and features explaining what they all mean. Some of their measurements later are a bit questionable too

they mention 148.9% sRGB gamut coverage which I don’t think is correct. The quoted 98% DCI-P3 coverage from LG equates to around 130% sRGB as per the smaller 27GL850 model. They also say the Dell Alienware AW3418DW has 127.2% sRGB when it clearly doesn’t. That’s just a normal standard gamut screen with WLED backlight

Associate
You know a review site is garbage when the first con they list on an expensive gaming monitor is "No built-in speakers".

Linus got one like two months ago, now Tom's has one. They are obviously being produced, I wonder what is taking so long to get them to retailers.

Associate
You know a review site is garbage when the first con they list on an expensive gaming monitor is "No built-in speakers".

Linus got one like two months ago, now Tom's has one. They are obviously being produced, I wonder what is taking so long to get them to retailers.
High quality control.

Back
Top Bottom