Football Manager 2020

Associate
I spent about 2 seconds glossing over the new features and realised its the same kind of crappy pointless features that are put in every year. Whereas no doubt as I stated earlier in the thread any real needed improvements will be disregarded.

I will no doubt buy due to a lack of any other options out there. Its a real shame there's no competition.

Associate
First time since FM2013 that I won't get it on release. There is nothing new at all, just new ways of displaying data for the youth centre which will no doubt be the same as the medical centre page that no one ever looks at, unless god forbid you trust the AI to tell you what youngsters should be moving up to the first team. The regens have improved slightly but they are still awful compared to what we had 5-10years ago and now look like plastic models. Club vision will be as irrelevant as before as long as you keep winning

Associate
So 19th November is the release date. I'm sure this is the latest into the football season it's ever been, far too long into the season in my opinion.

This is looking like the first football manager I would have not bought in years. I think I've actually probably bought every one that's ever come out. I'll maybe wait to see what the reviews are like. But I'll probably not bother.

Soldato
I've never understood their release date, surely if you weren't a complete buffoon then you'd release at the beginning of the season or even the middle of July so football fans have something to do in the off season?!?

Associate
I've never understood their release date, surely if you weren't a complete buffoon then you'd release at the beginning of the season or even the middle of July so football fans have something to do in the off season?!?

I might be wrong but I'm sure it use to be released a lot earlier. With each game that has come out it's been later and later meaning more of the season is actually gone by the time it comes round to getting your hands on the game. I don't know why they don't have a year or two off to have a good crack at making some proper improvements and to actually get an edition that comes out at least at the latest mid September. The whole thing gets more dissapointing each year.

Associate
They'd need about 5 years to make FM good again, they don't care they just cash in every year on people who want an updated team sheet.

So true, same game every single year and I for one am fed up of buying it. Just bang on my graphics pack which sits at over 30GB and run the updates when they come out of change players yourself. Really needs a good proper update, but they are happy releasing the same game every time, getting boring.

Soldato
first year off since the championship manager days,

finally Si games have managed to make such a garbage incremental update i refuse to bother

Soldato
P0oj9G7Z.png

feels like the end of an era :(

Caporegime

It's for the rosters.
But then I'd expect the game to be out more like 1st October.

The 19th November date is poor IMO.

Back
Top Bottom