Apex Legends BR

Soldato
Pc rebuilt and ran a few games last night to test it.
Quite like the new map - which is strange as I normally ******* hate change!!

I’ll be on tonight again if anyone’s about to show me round.

Associate
Not sure on this Crypto character. Maybe i've been unlucky so far but in every game someones been Crypto (as expected, new character fad) but all they do is stand far away from any fighting and hide behind a rock and send ina drone now and then. Constantly left 2v3 at least. Drains the fun out of it when you got no chance. By the time they catch up you are beyond saving.

Caporegime
Not sure on this Crypto character. Maybe i've been unlucky so far but in every game someones been Crypto (as expected, new character fad) but all they do is stand far away from any fighting and hide behind a rock and send ina drone now and then. Constantly left 2v3 at least. Drains the fun out of it when you got no chance. By the time they catch up you are beyond saving.

People should be spending 10 seconds max on the drone then parking it somewhere semi-hidden. Having it zipping all over the place just makes it more visible.

Associate
Yeah i'm hoping everyone calms down and 'gets it' in the next few days but i've been so disenchanted with the people playing as Crypto so far that i'm going to skip AL for a week.

Soldato
Really liking the new map, it's so much more diverse than the old map.

The new gun balances are good to, with the shotgun buff a fully modded Mozambique has gone from useless to scary good at close and medium range, won a couple of games with it today.

The charge rifle is fun to use too.

Really enjoying the game at the moment.

Associate
I like the new map overall but hoping they make both available in future. Really had a difficult day today, played about 15-20 games back to back with a mate and got a couple of third and second place finishes but overall it was a pretty rough day. Just messy engagements, zero 'luck' with loot where we land etc. Just comes with the game I guess.

Finding it so very hard to play this game solo, nobody plays as a team and people don't even bother grabbing team beacons to revive, they just write you off and moan over microphone. I usually try and give it a chance and just get frustrated after two or three games.

Back
Top Bottom