Deep Rock Galactic - 1-4 Player Co-op

Associate
It's equal fun and frustrating, easy to get stuck. The ziplines can be a bugger to land right.
Good game to play with the kids, its crossplay with xbox but only with the Win 10 version.
I played it 2 Christmas's in a row and never touched it outside of that holiday season.
Rock and stone brother! great voice lines in it though :D

wnb

wnb

Soldato
It's well worth a purchase, I've only played it with rando's but I would imagine with 3 mates it would be a right old laugh. The devs are very busy patching with continuous updates.

Associate
Im surprised this isnt a bigger thread,ive started playing this really on game pass.
It really is a fantastic game.

Associate
Have owned this game since EA. It's always been brilliant but it just gets better and better with each update. I've just got back into it again with some mates and it's so much fun.

Rock and Stone Bruvva!

Soldato
Had the game since early access. It is a fantastic game and steam reviews show it - 97% positive.

The devs kept up bringing in new content and quality of life changes.

Community is great and steadily growing. Feels like labour of love kind of game.

I had sunk more than 200 hours into this game until I finally got my fill. (after unlocking everything). Since there is no more meaningful progression for me the game does get a tad repetitive as this is PVE.

They got balance quite well, at max difficulty level I still found it challenging to clear a run.

It definitely deserves to be more well known. It is a fantastic game.

Soldato
I got into this quite recently and played 20 hours. Nearly reached level 25 with the scout. What I particularly like is the lack of toxic players, I generally play with randoms as my mates aren't gaming much at the moment and I've not met a single **** yet.

Soldato
I got this in Steam sale a week or so ago, it's ok.....

I can't figure out how I'm supposed to promote anyone, I go to the memorial hall terminal but I get nothing that says promote anywhere.

Back
Top Bottom