Ghost recon Breakpoint ** Official thread

Soldato
Heard this is infested with MTX from start to finish including MTX unique weapons. No thanks.

that’s not been my personal experience at all with the game thus far.

it is a mashup of far cry and the division 2, it is not as beautifully slick as the division but it suits my slower play style.

sure the MTX are there but it’s not getting in the way of me enjoying the game and that is the important part.

the only disappointment so far is lack of DX12/Vulkan support as the fps dips are significant.

Soldato
What are peoples FPS like?

Im getting between 70-85 on medium, all beit on 1440p. With a GTX 1080? :(

Yet my GPU and CPU usage in MSI AB are very low hmmm...?

Associate
So far I am enjoying it it is running very smoothly and only getting around 45 FPS which seems a tad low.

What res?

At 4k on my 2080ti i have mostly Very High on the GFX settings, a couple are set to Ultra but can remember which ones without looking, this is giving me 75/85 FPS

Soldato
Is there much of a step-up in FPS hits with higher details?

e.g. if i change from 1440p med to 1440p high/v. high will it tank my FPS a lot? Or is that more of a issue on ultra or such?

Soldato
What res?

At 4k on my 2080ti i have mostly Very High on the GFX settings, a couple are set to Ultra but can remember which ones without looking, this is giving me 75/85 FPS
3840 x 2160 with everything pretty much on on ultra, I tend to let Geoforce Experience do its thing. Is it worth dialing it down a notch?

Soldato
I'm getting solid performance with settings High/Very High according to the menus in 3440x1440. But the visuals are all over the place, some aspects look great - other bits look appalling. Lots of objects look really hazy/blurry and low resolution, it's a really odd effect.

Associate
This 'game' is a buggy horrid mess, the level mechanics are dreadful and the whole game is designed around extracting every last penny from your wallet.

Do yourselves a favour and avoid this insult...

Soldato
Must admit I have only had one issue where the game froze, strangely after I dropped from ultra to very high to increase the FPS.
How is the game extracting money, what am I missing?

Back
Top Bottom