Greenlizard0 Weekend Football Thread ** spoilers ** [4th - 7th October 2019]

Associate
City have dropped a level, think I agree now.

However so have we and we've scraped by in about half those wins, don't expect us to reach last seasons total

Liverpool did last season too, that's not scrapping by, that's never ever give up resilience that the great united side used to have. Liverpool will win this with a month to go, City will stop caring once the gap is 12 points.

Soldato
Remember when Liverpool were 7 points ahead after TWENTY games last year and still didn't win the title? Anyone...no?

Not really sure why they're counting City out of it already after 8 games and the sides have yet to play each other this season. Two wins for City and the title comes down to a single draw again.

Man of Honour
Remember when Liverpool were 7 points ahead after TWENTY games last year and still didn't win the title? Anyone...no?

Not really sure why they're counting City out of it already after 8 games and the sides have yet to play each other this season. Two wins for City and the title comes down to a single draw again.

Makes it sweeter when Liverpool bottle it :D

Soldato

Were not but its still nice to see them drop points.

Same way I bet every city fan would have loved it if we did end up drawing yesterday

Associate
Nobody sane is counting city out, we are just enjoying them dropping points. :)

I am.

The CB's they have, well they will be lucky to get 85 points. Any team that has to get John Stones fit is in for a hiding :D The pace of the premier league now, you just can't get by with the CB's they have fit. They can't keep relying on scoring 3 or 4 goals.

Anyway, proof will be at the end of the season, feel free to bookmark.

Caporegime

the only people doing that are other teams supporters, Liverpool fans know there’s a lot of football to play and nothing is granted. Unless you’re a United fan and can’t even stomach the thought of LFC winning, they then try and curse it like above :D

Soldato
Really not looking forward to watching Newcastle get spanked - I have better things to do with my time that watching my football team slowly disintegrate again.

Reckon I'll have turned it off after 10 mins when we concede

Back
Top Bottom